Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

Isn’t that excuse a little old after like 2 years? 🤣. Ross gonna Ross, love him or hate him. I choose hate.

Ross running in 25th all day at New Hampshire really showed his talent. #UnderratedTrack

Also, can someone explain Kyle Busch getting that lucky dog earlier when he caused the yellow?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Come, Larson fans. Join us in the tub of misery. Water is warm and drinks are cold!
Cannon Ball!!
1708903036865.gif

Byron’s scheme this week so much looks like Jeff’s AARP scheme. I keep having to do double takes like it’s 2013 again

5 was good enough to win

Thought this was gonna be the day.

He really has. Impressive how much better the team had gotten. 17 car included

The 6 car ain’t much better than it was in 2019.

3 top 5’s & 14 top 10s out of Newman and 12th-16th in points all season.

Keselowski is a good owner of the 17, but driver of the 6? Eh.

Let's go Blaney I guess.

The 6 car ain’t much better than it was in 2019.

3 top 5’s & 14 top 10s out of Newman and 12th-16th in points all season.

Keselowski is a good owner of the 17, but driver of the 6? Eh.
Newman never had a race winning car outside of a plate race like Brad has had numerous times the past two years

I can just feel the huge eye roll coming when Dennis inevitably wins this one

Newman never had a race winning car outside of a plate race like Brad has had numerous times the past two years

Newman had a race winning car at the 2019 Foxwoods 301 & 2019 Federated Auto Parts 400. Passed the most cars and was in the top 5 often.

I think they’ve improved Chris Buescher’s cars but Brad really hasn’t done ****.

It’s a bit weird that Ryan Blaney is from North Carolina, probably why I’m not a huge fan.

It’s a bit weird that Ryan Blaney is from North Carolina, probably why I’m not a huge fan.

Weird to me that Todd Gilliland is from North Carolina but all of the second generation guys are except for Chase Elliott. It’s also weird to see Harrison Burton be from NC when his family is so closely associated with Virginia.

Back
Top Bottom