Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Wow if Chase doesn’t get him I am in the top 100 on DraftKings. Probably gonna screw me over

I know, it was more a shot at the lack of fans in the stands than anything.
[Gluck] Bristol Corner Seats Not on Sale, Apparently the Track Has Half the Staff They'd Normally Have
Jeff Gluck's (@jeff_gluck) tweet from 1:50pm EDT on Sunday, April 7th, 2019:

Those seats were not on sale for this race. Crowd potentially looks better consolidated than spread out, plus track doesn’t have to staff ushers or concessions in the sections where no one is. twitter.com/DylanLaFave5/s…

I'm not surprised. The kid has gotten dicked over since he came into cup. He rarely is ever out of a race by his own doing.

Think Chase just said no water. Gonna blow soon then.

Wow if Chase doesn’t get him I am in the top 100 on DraftKings. Probably gonna screw me over

I had Preece and Stenhouse... I'm hoping the Phillies get some runs here because I'm toast on NASCAR.

Jeff Gluck's (@jeff_gluck) tweet from 1:50pm EDT on Sunday, April 7th, 2019:

Those seats were not on sale for this race. Crowd potentially looks better consolidated than spread out, plus track doesn’t have to staff ushers or concessions in the sections where no one is. twitter.com/DylanLaFave5/s…
I've always thought the turns at Bristol are better seats than the straights.

My pick em driver and fantasy team are $hitting the bed. Holy cow when it goes bad, it goes real bad.

Hey FOX missed another major race development because we have to spend 50% of the broadcast under commercial!

The camera guys have missed several incidents and contact on track as well. Horrendous broadcast.

Jesus....Larson comeon 42 team. Stupid rule along with the rest of the stupid rules NASCAR has.

Yeah, absolutely no power steering. When he passed Denny he told Alan to tell anyone behind him that if they hit him then they’re all wrecking. Water is up to 300 degrees, oil 280. Car is cooking

Side note: RF tire was loose on the 42 and the RF tire was 'uncontrolled' on the second stop.

Someone is getting a whipping.

Yeah, absolutely no power steering. When he passed Denny he told Alan to tell anyone behind him that if they hit him then they’re all wrecking. Water is up to 300 degrees, oil 280. Car is cooking

Yup. Not good at all.

Back
Top Bottom