Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Fuuuuuuuuuck me!

I have Larson, Suarez, Preece, Stenhouse, Johnson and Kurt Busch...

Larson needs to leave CGR. Team is like Haas in F1, just consistently inconsistent

so penalties for bowyer an logano coming??

how else can Johnson win :) i kid i kid...

Geez, DW. Be cautious. Sure. Problem here at Bristol is that you can drive a super smart race and you’re still at the mercy of the a-hole behind and in front of you. Smdh

Can’t wait to see how the universe takes Blaney out this time.

wow the place looks empty. cramming them into the straights might make it seem worse even.

is anyone going to complain they only have half the concessions open and yet still charge the same as last year for the tickets? :growl:

Larson needs to leave CGR. Team is like Haas in F1, just consistently inconsistent
I’d love to see him in a JGR Toyota. Give me Busch vs Larson on the same team. Chills thinking about that. But it’s not the teams fault in this case I’d say, it’s a stupid rule. The tire was in the box and not even close to rolling away.

Kyle overcoming his bout of Wrecky Stenhouse, top 10. Dude is amazing.

I’d try to muster some sympathy, but my guy got taken out while leading by a car that shouldn’t even be on track. Yeah, I’m bitter.

He’s hanging in there. 6th place with no power steering.

I’d love to see him in a JGR Toyota. Give me Busch vs Larson on the same team. Chills thinking about that. But it’s not the teams fault in this case I’d say, it’s a stupid rule. The tire was in the box and not even close to rolling away.
If the wheel had been tight, he wouldn't have come in.

So did Chase lose his power steering when he brushed the wall? Or did it go away on its own due to part failure? He’s hanging tough still top 10

I know the booth is talking about how the 9 only has a steering issue to the right but Elliott is talking about how his arms are going to be like angel hair by lap 450.

Only 17 left on the lead lap. This might be a Keselowski-Martinsville beat down

And then ****** Bowyer takes the lead right as the yellow comes out with 7 to go. **** these lappers

This maybe Cpt. obvious talking, but i was expecting to see the backends of the cars moving around a bit more. Is that tall spoiler so much of a parachute that the car just can't get out of shape?

I feel like Hemeric wrecks every week. Taken out by the Watermelon Farmer this week.

Back
Top Bottom