Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

That was frustrating. Stoked that Larson got a top 5.

But ********. That 5 car was the car to beat. According to Cliff, their tires were the best after every single run. Completely sandbagged most runs, and was getting ready to take it to the front during that final 100. Pit penalty killed them.

Somehow got a top 5, and beat the 54 and 20 despite that.

Larson wins that race comfortably without that pit screw up.

But I'll take a top 5. Weird race.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Awesome race. I love this damn track, the dirt was an ill timed Hail Mary. Today proved it, I hope they bring this same exact tire in the fall and they never mess with this place again . I had so much fun with you all watching this today. My wife loved it too

I'm completely amazed Kyle Larson finished in the top 5 and on the lead lap after going two laps down.
Was by FAR the best car today. Wasn't even close. Had the best tire wear after each run according to Cliff and was running extremely conservatively. Without their penalty, he wins that race. No one was close.

Lol Larson fanboys just watching one car the entire race. JGR dominating this season; take notes.
This kind of energy doesn't belong here. This forum is too mature for this sort of stuff.

Was by FAR the best car today. Wasn't even close. Had the best tire wear after each run according to Cliff and was running extremely conservatively. Without their penalty, he wins that race. No one was close.

Bro is there ever a week you don't say this? Lmao. The best car was the 11, maybe the 54. Those 2 did a lot more today to show that than the 5, not sure how that's even up for question.

Bro is there ever a week you don't say this? Lmao. The best car was the 11, maybe the 54. Those 2 did a lot more today to show that than the 5, not sure how that's even up for question.
Yeah. Homestead was probably the last time.

That was frustrating. Stoked that Larson got a top 5.

But ********. That 5 car was the car to beat. According to Cliff, their tires were the best after every single run. Completely sandbagged most runs, and was getting ready to take it to the front during that final 100. Pit penalty killed them.

Somehow got a top 5, and beat the 54 and 20 despite that.

Larson wins that race comfortably without that pit screw up.

But I'll take a top 5. Weird race.

You are delusional if you think the 5 had ANYTHING for the JGR guys. Dude back away from the Kool-Aid pitcher. Just accept the inevitable ass whippings like the rest of us and pray it’s Bell that wins Phoenix and not you-know-who.

You are delusional if you think the 5 had ANYTHING for the JGR guys. Dude back away from the Kool-Aid pitcher. Just accept the inevitable ass whippings like the rest of us and pray it’s Bell that wins Ohoenix and not you-know-who.
Chill with that.

They sure ride him hard around here hahaha
He had a good run after being down two laps. I think that’s impressive running top 5 after that miscue on pit road and the tire calamity others were experiencing

A much-needed 3rd place finish for Brad Keselowski.....and William Byron couldn't recover from that early caution and finishes 35th.

Larson bitching," I hope I don't have to run another race like that again".
Too much of a challenge apparently...

Just trying to check you man. Sometimes you get your ass kicked. And the last two weeks were just that.
I'm good man. The 5 was better than he ran all day..that's all I'm saying. Last week was a spanking

I think these guys just want to be able to settle in and go to work. Today didn't allow for that at all. They like tire wear but this was to an extreme level.

Back
Top Bottom