Cup RACE thread --- Charlotte Roval

He is one of the cleaner racers out there, in all seriousness.

Now when gets pissed OTOH...
I don’t know about that. I seen him drive dirty a few times.

hell they’ve been times he’ll drive across your hood, go into the wall, then wreck you for it.

Going to have a hard time convincing me of a driver who led two laps being a shoe in for winning a race at the Roval, pit this or that strategies
I'm not saying he would have won, but I think you would have had to TAKE it from him. He drove from 35th to 12th in a destroyed race car for cripes sake.

kcJqMAG.jpg

@BobbyFord @AndyMarquisLive thems the rules.

Pot calling kettle. Pull up the Hornady incident, one of the stupidest example of driving there is. So no Kyle ya can't say you have never done that when you took Hornaday's championship from him

Well there's our RWR Sh!tbox caution
Damn, Im glad you guys weren't around when JD Mcduffie, Lennie Pond , Trevor Boys, Blackie Wangerin and 10 to 12 more teams that didnt have the money to be competitive but tried. You people would have lost your minds

NASCAR literally has written “if in NASCAR’s judgement…” in their rules.

It’s almost all judgement calls, which is very dumb. Just like the targeting rule in football, these are badly written rules and the results will be inconsistent and controversial.

NASCAR literally has written “if in NASCAR’s judgement…” in their rules.

It’s almost all judgement calls, which is very dumb. Just like the targeting rule in football, these are badly written rules and the results will be inconsistent and controversial.
NASCAR’s judgement here meant it was beneficial to The Show for Chase’s bumper cover to draw a caution so he could make the next round and get Harvick back.

If this was anyone but Chase, you’d be losing it.

Chase has been screwed before by NASCAR calls. Chase has been beneficial from calls before.

can change Chase to almost ANY driver in that statement. Nascar just sucks sometimes with being consistent.

Also, from their last pit stop it doesnt look like the fuel in the #9 is staying in. Theres no way they let him just continue to dump fuel on pit road.
Damn, Chase made it from the time of the crash with Harvick till the end of the race? Great Mileage!!! lol.

My question.

with Jones, was other cars close to him?? I’m sure seeing as no one can be spread out at Martinsville.

was anyone near Chase? Maybe that’s the difference. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom