Cup RACE thread --- Charlotte Roval

I can't even root for Harvick after the Bristol shenanigans.

Which makes it harder to watch this sport. I don't have a favorite driver and just watched a total ****show.
This is why Champion doesn’t mean anything anymore.
Last year Harvick won the most races, led the most laps, had the best average finish and lost the championship.
I’m not necessarily a Harvick fan. I’m a stock car fan.
Today officials chose not to black flag a car that was losing sheet metal simply because of who the driver is. This is a slap in the face to every team and driver that participated today. This isn’t real racing. This is WWF fabricated BS.
Larson deserves the cartoon trophy this year. I hope he gets it.

Uh if Harvick does anything else he’ll be in trouble? So they will put an end to it lol. Damn first you think Kevin would’ve been locked in if he won at Bristol, now this. Off your game today friend
SOI at his finest.

Uh if Harvick does anything else he’ll be in trouble? So they will put an end to it lol. Damn first you think Kevin would’ve been locked in if he won at Bristol, now this. Off your game today friend
so you say. I noticed yours isn't much better...friend

Bill France Sr. is rolling around wondering WTF happened…
Bill France Sr. was no paragon of virtue either. He was certainly not above manipulating situations to benefit the series. I would also remind you that NASCAR's own self proclaimed holy grail moment was the 1979 Daytona 500 where the two leaders, driving like complete jackasses took each other out and then had a fist fight in the mud, joined by a driver that wasn't even involved. I didn't see anything today that topped that.

Relevancy runs out quick in this sport. Jimmie J went from 7 time champion to back of the mid-field driver to out of the sport quickly.

I expect the exact same thing to play out for the grandfather in the 4 car.

In the end, that was awesome. Much like Dennis, Chase goaded his rival into wrecking themselves. He just appeared in the mirror and Harv folded. Won the war without even using the bumper. Then gave a cold blooded smug interview…. Keep writing this kid off at your own risk.
No one is writing him off lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bill France Sr. was no paragon of virtue either. He was certainly not above manipulating situations to benefit the series. I would also remind you that NASCAR's own self proclaimed holy grail moment was the 1979 Daytona 500 where the two leaders, driving like complete jackasses took each other out and then had a fist fight in the mud, joined by a driver that wasn't even involved. I didn't see anything today that topped that.
Are you saying race manipulation should be warmly accepted?

Relevancy runs out quick in this sport. Jimmie J went from 7 time champion to back of the mid-field driver to out of the sport quickly.

I expect the exact same thing to play out for the grandfather in the 4 car.
It’s already happened. He just doesn’t know it yet.

trying to tell these new be experts for awhile that fights sell, Kenseth's move was so dumb they had to do something. Harvick's was a dump...of the Nascar jesus but a whole long way away from a penalty

And some think that non chase cars are supposed to pull over..in who's world does that make sense

Havick is getting parked if he does anything else. We've reached the point in this feud where that would be no different than Kenseth/Logano. You just can't do it. Not this time of year. Right or wrong, that's the precedent that NASCAR has already set.
Are you a fan of nascar letting the 9 stay on the track while he was clearly shedding sheet metal?

Havick is getting parked if he does anything else. We've reached the point in this feud where that would be no different than Kenseth/Logano. You just can't do it. Not this time of year. Right or wrong, that's the precedent that NASCAR has already set.
huh? Kenseth knocked Joey out of the playoffs...tell me what precedent was set. They didn't give Joey a Gordon.

I’ve read all season now that Lord Larson is here it’s over. It may be true, but don’t play dumb now.
It's calling a spade a spade. The fastest car this year with a driver with a reputation as a generational talent, who won the regular season title, has lead every major statistic, and backed into a handful of wins is the favorite. Naturally.

Chase isn't being written off any more than anyone else. Maybe Chase goes back to back, that was my preseason prediction. He's a threat. Maybe he doesnt. But picking the driver who's had the best speed/results/season as the favorite, and not the defending champion, generally, isn't disrespectful to Chase imo.

They’ll be more subtle. The 4 won’t pass inspection with anything close to a fast car.

huh? Kenseth knocked Joey out of the playoffs...tell me what precedent was set. They didn't give Joey a Gordon.
What are you talking about? Lol. Yes, Kenseth wrecked Logano out of the lead at Martinsville and took a potential final 4 birth from him. If Harvick does something similar at this point he's getting a race suspension just like Kenseth. It's the same situation.

Are you a fan of nascar letting the 9 stay on the track while he was clearly shedding sheet metal?

WTF are you going on about? They let teams race all the time with patchwork crap that is about to fall off the car especially in the playoffs.....

Reactions: Pat
It's calling a spade a spade. The fastest car this year with a driver with a reputation as a generational talent, who won the regular season title, has lead every major statistic, and backed into a handful of wins is the favorite. Naturally.

Chase isn't being written off any more than anyone else. Maybe Chase goes back to back, that was my preseason prediction. He's a threat. Maybe he doesnt. But picking the driver who's had the best speed/results/season as the favorite, and not the defending champion, generally, isn't disrespectful to Chase imo.

I respect your posts. This isn’t adversarial. We’re borderline on the same team. I’m just tired of the nonstop Larson fellating until he dethrones the champ. It’s petty, I 100% concede.

I also think the 11 has just as much "momentum" and speed as the 5 right now.

Unlike the 5, Denny, outside of Bristol I guess, has been mistake free and has executed nearly flawlessly.

As much as we love to rag on him, Denny is a legitimate threat/favorite.

I think he deserves it just as much as Larson does.

I also think the 11 has just as much "momentum" and speed as the 5 right now.

Unlike the 5, Denny, outside of Bristol I guess, has been mistake free and has executed nearly flawlessly.

As much as we love to rag on him, Denny is a legitimate threat/favorite.

I think he deserves it just as much as Larson does.

Without the playoffs, it be them two neck and neck

I respect your posts. This isn’t adversarial. We’re borderline on the same team. I’m just tired of the nonstop Larson fellating until he dethrones the champ. It’s petty, I 100% concede.
It takes an honest man to own that. Of course, I'm naturally going to defend my fandom as well. I tip my metaphorical cap, because I'm not wearing a real one.

Back
Top Bottom