Cup RACE thread --- Charlotte

Something tells me NASCAR is going to have a good listen to it. They can't be happy seeing that type of situation play out for an elimination spot.
Knowing Chip's tactics in open wheel and sports cars it wouldn't surprise me if there were shenanigans going on there. Not claiming there are for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Could certainly just be that Jeffrey Earnhardt kinda sucks though.

Knowing Chip's tactics in open wheel and sports cars it wouldn't surprise me if there were shenanigans going on there. Not claiming there are for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Hard to believe, Hemric turned him

Maybe the Chipster offered Jeffrey a Rolex 24 ride if he just stopped in the chicane?

Yada yada. Most overrated driver in the series right now.

No doubt the talent is there. But the dude hasn’t won a race in over a year.

Has anyone been watching this year? Its been known that the Chevy has been a turd in a half, yeah Larson has had moments where he has fvcked up. No doubt, but Larson with Elloitt have been carrying the Chevy banner.

Overrated my ass. Dillon won on a plate track and Elloitt on a road course. Outside of that, I mean where else have they seriously competed? Cmon now.

Has anyone been watching this year? Its been known that the Chevy has been a turd in a half, yeah Larson has had moments where he has fvcked up. No doubt, but Larson with Elloitt have been carrying the Chevy banner.

Overrated my ass. Dillon won on a plate track and Elloitt on a road course. Outside of that, I mean where else have they seriously competed? Cmon now.
ya see what overrated and underrated does :p:p:D

Haters gon' hate

I agree Larson is far from overrated.

It’s in the moment, sh!t happens. emotions run high when you taken out in the last corner
He plowed into JJ and tore his car up.

I guess there is bitterness when the GOAT/driver who kicked your ass for years races you hard.

Ask Larson. He knows all about it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ugh... You are truly annoying sometimes.:p
I could say Larson was a big factor in that wreck, with his aggressive driving style all day long and the car he had, Kez knew if he wasn't on his game Larson was going to get by on the restart, KDB was licking his chops also looking to exploit the leavings.

Here comes the army of Larson apologists. I’m not saying he’s overrated from a talent standpoint. He’s as good as anyone who’s come into this sport from that standpoint.

This notion that NASCAR would fold over losing a driver with 5 wins, none in a calendar year, is what makes him overrated. Christopher Bell is just as good as him. If Kyle goes dirt racing, plug Bell in there and nobody misses a beat.

The sport will survive.

Here comes the army of Larson apologists. I’m not saying he’s overrated from a talent standpoint. He’s as good as anyone who’s come into this sport from that standpoint.

This notion that NASCAR would fold over losing a driver with 5 wins, none in a calendar year, is what makes him overrated. Christopher Bell is just as good as him. If Kyle goes dirt racing, plug Bell in there and nobody misses a beat.

The sport will survive.
I agree with all of that, but the B.S. of Larson leaving in the first place is B.S. He has said some things that chapped the hams of Nascar fans, which is the truth from his standpoint. He has said Nascar's are easier to drive and less fun, but lately he has backed off of that a bit. So what.

Something went on there with the 96. I'm sure NASCAR will do their research.

if its proved the 96 stayed there cause he got payed off by Chip then Larsen should be kicked out of the chase and Jimmie in cause they did the samething to Truex years ago when it was proved Bowyer was ordered by his team to spin out and cause a yellow.

NASCAR is going to lose Larson if this keeps up.

He has 5 wins. I think the sport would survive

Objective analysis is now hating. Pretty sure most of the guys posting “hate” are fans of his lol. Is funny though how this board loves Larson but hates on guys like MTJ and Kyle Busch regardless of scenario

Back
Top Bottom