Cup RACE thread --- Charlotte

if its proved the 96 stayed there cause he got payed off by Chip then Larsen should be kicked out of the chase and Jimmie in cause they did the samething to Truex years ago when it was proved Bowyer was ordered by his team to spin out and cause a yellow.
Right Hemrick spun the 96 (so he was paid also) and then the 96 (who was also paid) stopped. Get real.

He has 5 wins. I think the sport would survive

Objective analysis is now hating. Pretty sure most of the guys posting “hate” are fans of his lol. Is funny though how this board loves Larson but hates on guys like MTJ and Kyle Busch regardless of scenario
I don't guess you watched the introductions or were listening when the 18 was rolled into the pits..time to smell the coffee. Something to deal with being a KDB fan. He ain't that well loved, and turning JJ ain't the popular thing to do either.

He plowed into JJ and tore his car up.

I guess there is bitterness when the GOAT/driver who kicked your ass for years races you hard.

Ask Larson. He knows all about it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jimmie literally drove through him and wrecked them both. I say again, would any driver that isn’t a sociopath be happy about getting wrecked 50 yards from the checkers?

Your bias is obvious.

I don't think Kyle Petty likes Jimmy Johnson.I listen to him talk about him and there seems to be a little animosity.I don't think he liked Dale Sr either.Maybe he wanted his dad to stand alone with 7 championships.

Here comes the army of Larson apologists. I’m not saying he’s overrated from a talent standpoint. He’s as good as anyone who’s come into this sport from that standpoint.

This notion that NASCAR would fold over losing a driver with 5 wins, none in a calendar year, is what makes him overrated. Christopher Bell is just as good as him. If Kyle goes dirt racing, plug Bell in there and nobody misses a beat.

The sport will survive.

Bell is in better cars already and his potential is through the roof, too.

Jimmie literally drove through him and wrecked them both. I say again, would any driver that isn’t a sociopath be happy about getting wrecked 50 yards from the checkers?

Your bias is obvious.
I don;t know where you come up with that. Johnson was trying to stay off of him. bias your own self. Truex turning him afterwards I could care less Truex didn't know what happened, he just knew he was knocked out

Reactions: Pat
My less than expert analysis says jimmie had a better shot at winning the title going for the win in the chicane than if he played it safe there

Your bias is obvious.
That was as far as driving through him as you can get.Watch the replay it was a perfect storm for Jimmy to spin around and hit him.You do realize the timing to do what he did was almost perfect.

I hope the series doesn't turn into Roval fever because of this race. It was cool, I don't think it was a great race, just a controversial finish which always overshadows the full product for most. Try and keep it somewhat unique.

Gossage is licking his chops, I just know it.

I hope the series doesn't turn into Roval fever because of this race. It was cool, I don't think it was a great race, just a controversial finish which always overshadows the full product for most. Try and keep it somewhat unique.

Gossage is licking his chops, I just know it.
anything Marcus Smith decides is fine with me, he is two for two this year IMO.

"...entering the Tums heartburn turn."

What's heartburn? :confused: :)

It is the heartburn heartburn conspiracy.
1. Go on and on with heartburn pleonasmic bliss.
2. Create some heartburn post pleonasmic suffering and sadness.
3. Then get the stages going ( the 7 kinds of greif,not stage stages kind)
4. Thd let the hate blossom, "cant them heartburn sombeeches $$@** ever shat up...."
5. The heartburn that gives heartburn a bad name culture evolves.
6. Start pressuring Nexuim for sponsrship...

And this car advanced. I think Larson fixed the camber a bit after he hit the wall a couple of times:D
DoX5MBRUcAAEPUk.jpg

Still not sure I understand why you get penalized for not stopping after spinning through the chicane. Isn't the penalty to negate gaining an advantage? The spin is effectively the punishment.

Yeah but it’s cool that KyBu cut turn 1 because he didn’t advance?

Say it ain’t so the officials not being consistent

Truex for the court of public opinion

He went for the win, he wanted to win. Making a risky move to jepeordize a chance to advance and end a 53 race winless streak apparently isnt that stupid when you won 7x titles and 83 races. Apparently gives you a different decision making process than someone who just start winning after a decade.

Truex is pissed that JJ didnt just let him win. This is rationalization of his fustration. Tell yourself you are pissed. JJ has that luxury of making a stupid decision.

Your bias is obvious.
Drove through him? Did you watch it?

He didnt touch him till after he already spun himself dude

He went for the win, he wanted to win. Making a risky move to jepeordize a chance to advance and end a 53 race winless streak apparently isnt that stupid when you won 7x titles and 83 races. Apparently gives you a different decision making process than someone who just start winning after a decade.

Truex is pissed that JJ didnt just let him win. This is rationalization of his fustration. Tell yourself you are pissed. JJ has that luxury of making a stupid decision.

I think most know Truex was mad. But he doesn't say much when he gets turned repeatedly by his satellite teammate. IDK I am sure some will think what he said was perfectly ok, but instead of saying good hard racing, or something like that when he was booted out of the lead at Indy or turned at Bristol he comes up with the stupid comment.

Yeah Truex is pissed because Johnson didn’t let him win not because he got taken out in the last corner. Also what gives Johnson that luxury? Because he has 7 championships and tons of wins means he can make decision? How that even make sense

Drove through him? Did you watch it?

He didnt touch him till after he already spun himself dude

Would have been a lot easier for Jimmie to drive through him actually. A move that many would have taken if given the same opportunity. Jimmie wrecked himself to keep off of Martin. Just got unlucky spinning backwards.

Back
Top Bottom