Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

JJ has been marching through the field, too. Sucks to see, I think he will be in the running for a top 10 later on.

Commitment line violation too

Figures the 48 starts doing beyond terrible when A, Gordon retires and B, I stop watching.

I had to sit there and take his wins and championships all those years. Now I cant even take a victory lap without feeling sorry for the state Hendrick Motorsport find itself in. Good lord.

Figures the 48 starts doing beyond terrible when A, Gordon retires and B, I stop watching.

I had to sit there and take his wins and championships all those years. Now I cant even take a victory lap without feeling sorry for the state Hendrick Motorsport find itself in. Good lord.
But Jeff Gordon is out there racing with him right now :D

The 48 is gaining on the 42 by a second a lap trying to get one of his 3 laps back.

Larson over 6 seconds ahead again. You would think he would try to save a car that good.

I really hope a throwback car wins, and not a "in the spirit" throwback.

Even though Austin's Quicksilver car does look awesome I wish Austin was throwing back to another much more famous Dale Sr. Goodwrench scheme

Really Jimmy ,really?What the crap is wrong with this team these days?This season can't be be over fast enough for them.If they make the playoffs they won't advance.I just cant believe this is the team that won 7 championships.Unreal

Gordon wasn't the end all, be all of Hendrick. A new car this season and Chevy has struggled overall, its not easy coming out of the gates slow. Think about it, Chevy has two wins this season. Now, if they start next year like this, they will have issues.

Hendrick definitely has taken a bit of a dip, but it takes time to work back forward. All teams struggle with performance at one point. Hell, look at Penske as well.

Really Jimmy ,really?What the crap is wrong with this team these days?This season can't be be over fast enough for them.If they make the playoffs they won't advance.I just cant believe this is the team that won 7 championships.Unreal

Jimbo’s been know to F himself. Trying to get too much for too little return. Thankfully it’s early.

Larson's had some great throwbacks in the past (Mello Yello, Coors Light Kyle Petty cars). A little bit of a letdown to see him in a DC Solar car tonight.
The scheme design is good. DC Solar is just a bunch of douches and wont allow throwback colors.

Last edited:
Dillion and Byron finally front and back

I really hope a photographer at the track got a good shot of that

Back
Top Bottom