Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

The scheme design is good. DC Solar is just a bunch of douche’s and wont allow throwback colors.
Right, I agree, its a great scheme, but its not a throwback, and its should not be called one, and yes, DC Solar are a bunch of douches...........and as soon as I can log into my Twitter, I am going to Tweet that too them

You can't put that on Larson, honestly.

Dillon was doing too much, but he did stay on the lead lap.
Yeah, I can. I sit on my couch watching the races every week and know Dillon was going to do that. Larson is actually there seeing Austin's douchiness in person every week. What was he going to gain by pushing it there...

Yeah, I can. I sit on my couch watching the races every week and know Dillon was going to do that. Larson is actually there seeing Austin's douchiness in person every week. What was he going to gain by pushing it there...
yeah me too saw that coming when Larson got to the wad..les that three laps to go, he has an 8 second lead and what does he do? race freakin Austin Dillion to lap a 15th place car?

Hello everyone, my wife let me stay home from a wedding she’s standing up in....so I’m all in for the Southern 500 my favorite race. Totally jacked up for this race. Packed stands, awesome atmosphere and Jr sounds excited in the booth. I’m catching up on DVR, man I love this race

Hello everyone, my wife let me stay home from a wedding she’s standing up in....so I’m all in for the Southern 500 my favorite race. Totally jacked up for this race. Packed stands, awesome atmosphere and Jr sounds excited in the booth. I’m catching up on DVR, man I love this race
Your wife sounds like a saint

She's what we call a "keeper".

what so you think 15th place car is a threat and it is worth damaging your car? smh

I don't see anything wrong with it, honestly. Its Larson style, he's on it from lap 1 to the end of the race. Its his best tendency, but it hurts him as well.

That's totally on Larson at the end of the night.

That rainbow 24 looks so damn good, I know Jeff has other throwbacks to use but no complaining from me if they run that ever year

If they wanna get Byron a win, break out the Jurassic Park scheme from the '97 Winston. Gordon had that thing in Victory Lane while everybody else was still running the first segment.
That car was so good, NASCAR literally told Evernham not to run it again

Back
Top Bottom