Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

If Larson dominates, you can absolutely count on him getting screwed somehow.

From late yellows, to Ross staying out on old tires, to the 41 deliberately laying off the 5 to not give him a push... Sitting pretty for the win and regular season title.

To pissed off to feel anything other than disinterested in Briscoe and Reddick. Maybe tomorrow I'll cool off and be happy for them, but no one gets screwed out of dominant races more..no one.

From late yellows, to Ross staying out on old tires, to the 41 deliberately laying off the 5 to not give him a push... Sitting pretty for the win and regular season title.

To pissed off to feel anything other than disinterested in Briscoe and Reddick. Maybe tomorrow I'll cool off and be happy for them, but no one gets screwed out of dominant races more..no one.
The guy is a lock for the final 4. He'd have to have 2 really bad races in a round. At this point it's just a matter of Cliff giving him a car worth a damn for Phoenix

Still the odds on favorite for the championship 🤷🏻‍♂️

Harrison Burton in 14th. 😂 Just goes to show he’s better than Wallace, Kyle Busch and all those other guys.
Burton was 21st 2 laps down.

1725243997230.png

Larson had it wrapped up. But no one gets screwed more by late race yellows.
I’m pretty sure Reddick has had the most late-race yellows while leading in the entire series this year. There was a graphic floating somewhere out there a week or two ago.

To miss a whole race, and to lose by 1 point shows how great he’s ran this season. He don’t miss the Coke 600, he easily wins it.

Yeah I know. I'll still be pissed though.

To all of the playoff complainers: Ask yourself why your driver couldn’t meet the criteria that existed at the start of the season. Stop singling out Harrison Burton, he met the criteria for selection.

My driver missed but hey, I don’t blame the system. Every driver knows what needs to be done.

I don’t like win and you’re in but it’s an objectively fair criteria.

Yeah Larson won't be able to think straight for a week after this.
I mean if I was larson, I'd still be okay with my choice to race indy. Cause I get to go back next year with experience, and wax the field to win the indy 500. So which is bigger to you? The 600 or the 500? Cause I know my choice and it involves literally drowning myself in milk and some bricks

No, Reddick got him by one point. Hung Money (DBC listeners will know)
1 seed. Not regular season champ.

Reddick is the 3 seed. That's how undeserving of a regular season champ he is.

But hey, I give him credit JUST because I know how awful it is when you have an IBS episode and can't go to the bathroom

Back
Top Bottom