Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Yeah I was really pulling for both Ganassi cars to make it through and the 3 to not. Oh well.

This race has been pretty boring so honestly I hope the whole field minus Chase and Jeff wreck here soon. Let's see a famed Dover stacked up restart.

And boom goes the 1

So another driver who had no business competing for a title is eliminated. Such drama.

So another driver who had no business competing for a title is eliminated. Such drama.
that's the way I see it too. there's not that much luck in the world for him to be the chase winner.

has Kurt moved a spot?

this race is starting to look all too familiar now

Maybe Nascar should yank Jack's charter for the One next season. I mean he shouldn't even start the D500 if he can't contend for the Championship. :confused:o_O

Hey it's not too bad, the Toyota's aren't leading and CGR F*&#ing up means a few cars might make it to the next round

Tony's spotter says the 3 is fastest over a long run. Thinks it's odd how much speed he has.
Read that on reddit

Tony's spotter says the 3 is fastest over a long run. Thinks it's odd how much speed he has.
Read that on reddit
They mentioned that already , playing the radio traffic.

Dover seems to draw less and less each race. Just a visual opinion from me always coming but I wouldn't trust their attendance figures anyway.
I know they pissed a lot of fans off in 04/05 when they stop letting golfs cart on race track property. we had 14 tickets for both races starting in 86. camping prices going up every year and not getting anything more with the increase was the end of 14 tickets in 06.

LOL 48 penalty

What a joke.

Is this real life? ****

easy call, and we thought the 48 team was above this.

Reactions: Pat
Just do away with the pit crew, make the driver service the car!

they need a split screen on pit stops so we can see it and not just the nascar officials. still a judgement call if the officials are the only ones that get to see the tape.

Well, there's the bone head move of the week.
doh2.gif

they need a split screen on pit stops so we can see it and not just the nascar officials. still a judgement call if the officials are the only ones that get to see the tape.
That was not a judgment call

Back
Top Bottom