Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Harv is having a hell of time getting around Brad

As we approach halfway i put my "looking on the radar hat" on. Everything is staying to the south and the west with little development. I thought the Phils-Nationals game in DC would certainly be in trouble today yet they look good finish the game.

And lead change

Battles all over the track and we are gonna focus on the leader fighting with someone 4 laps down.

Ok.

OMG I cant stand the "Fox NASCAR", dunno why , just no.

It'll be a happy time when Chase finally gets his checkered! Dedicate it to ol million dollar Bill!!

There's not going to be many cars on the lead lap at the end of this one. As it should be.....

244 laps later and the #9 crew finally doesnt lose a spot. Wake up and smell the Dover brew boys

Noticed the in car with Harvick showing digital dash display. But when they do visor cam nothing shows up. Yesterday I noticed Sadler’s tach always showed 5k, even when he lifted in the corner...hmmm

Harvick vs Kez it looks like over the last stage here. Going to be a good one.

Noticed the in car with Harvick showing digital dash display. But when they do visor cam nothing shows up. Yesterday I noticed Sadler’s tach always showed 5k, even when he lifted in the corner...hmmm
Polarized lens on the helmet cam

Fantastic multi car battle for 10th

Switch to leader half a second out with no competition

This is why casual fans dont watch nascar on TV for long

Booth said yesterday that there was a polarizing filter on the visor cam because the team didn't want the dash showing on TV.

Weird play by #48 team there IMO. Havent had a top 5 car all season and finally running in top 3. Extremely difficult to pass today and they decide to fall back into the teens with just a few laps on the tires.

See if they can get back up there.

They don't need a supercomputer to pick Harvick, Busch, or Truex. They've won every race for the past three years.

Back
Top Bottom