Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Noticed the in car with Harvick showing digital dash display. But when they do visor cam nothing shows up. Yesterday I noticed Sadler’s tach always showed 5k, even when he lifted in the corner...hmmm
It was either yesterday or in practice they acknowledged it. I think the teams asked for a polarized lens on camera so that you can’t read their dash gauges on tv. You could see Sadler’s tach needle, but barely. The line at 5k was pit road speed marker I believe.

Edit: Texas beat me to it!

“Student of the sport”

Literally watching the only car infront of him.

:rolleyes:

It was either yesterday or in practice they acknowledged it. I think the teams asked for a polarized lens on camera so that you can’t read their dash gauges on tv. You could see Sadler’s tach needle, but barely. The line at 5k was pit road speed marker I believe.

And I beat her to it;):D

**** yeah here’s Larsons chance at the lead lap...

If NASCAR throws a caution???

Curious why Chad opted for 4 tires again. Just pitted like 15 laps earlier. Even the #22 took 2 tires. Track position is everything.

Yep the scanner had been talking about Kyles vibration all day

Last lap bump and run = push driver nose first into wall at 200mph

Thanks Mike Joy. Tell the damn story right.

I wonder if the pit reporters draw straws before interviewing one of the Busch brothers?

Ok, that makes sense

Weird play by #48 team there IMO. Havent had a top 5 car all season and finally running in top 3. Extremely difficult to pass today and they decide to fall back into the teens with just a few laps on the tires.

See if they can get back up there.

22 did the same thing and they’re 4th now. 48 just didn’t get goin on that last restart

Ugh front end issues for the 95

Back
Top Bottom