Cup RACE thread --- Indy Road Course

This entire event is a joke. I’d rather have the boring ass Brickyard 400.

There was never anything wrong with the OG Brickyard 400....as for today...
1629057010127.gif

So, New Hampshires Fook up by NASCAR pales compared to this...
A dozen or so damaged cars...Wonder how NASCAR addresses this fiasco...

COTA in the rain and today are demonstrating NASCAR has lots of problems with road courses still. It's not a matter of just throwing races on to the schedule.

And both times it was MULTIPLE safety concerns that went ignored.

It looked like the #21 came through there on the previous lap and got ripped apart and blew debris everywhere, and was likely the culprit in ripping up the curb. NASCAR failed to call the yellow due to all of the debris and they would have noticed the curbing. They didn’t and caused this mess. What a bunch of baboons in race control.

Jebus it just ripped the front of 22 off

Shoulda stayed on the oval.

Shoulda stayed green with 10 to go. NASCARs desire for a show and an exciting restart destroyed the race.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The quality of racing has been superior on the RC.

Please spare me with the oval mess, its been a very good race outside of this kerbing.

It's crazy how one thing goes wrong and every loses their ****.

It looked like the #21 came through there on the previous lap and got ripped apart and blew debris everywhere, and was likely the culprit in ripping up the curb. NASCAR failed to call the yellow due to all of the debris and they would have noticed the curbing. They didn’t and caused this mess. What a bunch of baboons in race control.

I noticed that too. Pieces of splitter and curb all over the place. The idiots in the booth glossed right over it. Can’t wait to hear the excuses from NASCAR.

Back
Top Bottom