Cup RACE thread --- Indy Road Course

PLEASE tell me they remove the ramp behind the old curb too. If they don’t they’re just gonna have a ski jump in the middle of the track.

I’m sure that will go over just fine.

The only thing I’ve bitched about really in my going on 4 years here. I don’t bitch about things. Just stating what I think on this track. My guy.
Hey fair enough. But still man, a good majority of people have for years complained about the oval and how boring it is, and lately in my opinion it has been. They tried something new, it needs tweaks. Nothing is perfect the first time around.

I’m off to twitter to search for a GIF of the track President armed with his weapon of choice against the anarchy: a broom

Whether it's the rain at New Hampshire, the Aquaplaning at COTA, or now this, NASCAR officials are starting to make NBA refs look competent
I must have missed you comment and concern about it before it happened.

Not NASCAR's fault.
What show are you watching? The #21 blew debris all over the track on the previous lap and ripped up the curb, and NASCAR decided to keep the track green with debris scattered across that area. If they called the yellow for debris, cars wouldnt have been going over that area the following lap at speed and the ripped up curb would have been noticed.

What show are you watching? The #21 blew debris all over the track on the previous lap and ripped up the curb, and NASCAR decided to keep the track green with debris scattered across that area. If they called the yellow for debris, cars wouldnt have been going over that area the following lap at speed and the ripped up curb would have been noticed.
ehhhh B.S. It's racing not 20 20 hindsight with replays

Hey fair enough. But still man, a good majority of people have for years complained about the oval and how boring it is, and lately in my opinion it has been. They tried something new, it needs tweaks. Nothing is perfect the first time around.
But this race also had the highest ratings of the season for an individual race in recent years. They had a dip but were on the way up, so not everyone found it boring

Yeah, MattyD pretty destroyed his front end which is what caused Truex to back off and get spun the lap before. There was more than enough debris to call a caution and prevent the carnage that followed.

ehhhh B.S. It's racing not 20 20 hindsight with replays
What? The very last caution they called was for a single piece of debris basically off the track. This time, there were hundreds of pieces of shredded sheet metal and car parts all over the track along with a ripped up curb as a result. They could have easily pushed the button but chose not to. Just incompetence and inconsistency.

Track president phones NBC: “I’m about to step out and broom the track for a few minutes, look me up”

But this race also had the highest ratings of the season for an individual race in recent years. They had a dip but were on the way up, so not everyone found it boring
I never said everyone did. All I said is a lot of people did. It’s fair to say the ratings could have been high because it’s Indy and non NASCAR fans watched it. We’ll ever truly know.

What? The very last caution they called was for a single piece of debris basically off the track. This time, there were hundreds of pieces of shredded sheet metal and car parts all over the track along with a ripped up curb as a result. They could have easily pushed the button but chose not to. Just incompetence and inconsistency.
go ahead and s@hit yourself every time, you'll learn sooner or later

If the track president actually wanted to work, he could make a call to remove the ski jump that’s already taken out several cars yesterday and today.

Back
Top Bottom