Cup RACE thread --- Indy Road Course

Yesterday when cars were jumping curbs like olympic ski jumps wasnt warning enough for the curbs to be taken out or widened. Just shows that this is what NASCAR wants. Yesterday they made the highlight reels when Chris Wright launched into the stratosphere and today they will make the highlight reels for blowing apart the curb.

I agree with Alan Gustafaon’s description to Chase: the 24 hit curb just right and knocked radiator out, dumping water. Chaos ensued.

If this is how Denny backs into a win this season…. Omfg
I was enjoying him and briscoe door to door. I kinda wanted to see how that would look if no one stopped them, coulda been a classic to the checkers

Well. That was quick... Track President making sure the race finishes today...
Everything was in place for repairs, so let's get racing...

Tbh for a lot of people as well.
Well I hope they are entertained and on the edge of their seats right this moment. What’s a boring track for some isn’t a boring track for all, some just like to bitch

Its a great time to leave me, kerbing.

What-Shaq-Singing-Meme.jpg

Well I hope they are entertained and on the edge of their seats right this moment. What’s a boring track for some isn’t a boring track for all, some just like to bitch
Wel tbh. You’re bitching about this one.. not everyone can be happy my guy. I have enjoyed it up until this. Maybe just drop the track all together

Wel tbh. You’re bitching about this one.. not everyone can be happy my guy. I have enjoyed it up until this. Maybe just drop the track all together
The only thing I’ve bitched about really in my going on 4 years here. I don’t bitch about things. Just stating what I think on this track. My guy.

Back
Top Bottom