Cup RACE thread --- Indy road course

With Elliott gaining significantly (I acknowledge McD is managing gap like a pro), the inevitable caution blowback and “nAsCaR iS fIxED” posts will nourish me

Kostecki pitted for some reason? He should’ve been good to go from lap 47, had moved from the tail end at the start up to 17th.

I want to be a fan for my guy, but dang I can’t hate on a small team like Front Row spanking everyone. I want a win so bad, but dang I can’t be mad at this especially knowing the Glen is next where Chase is a badass.

How much you want to bet that the HMS competition meeting this week involves authorities looking at Larson and saying “so help us God, don’t F this up again.” 🤣

Duh NBC… next Gen have everyone great brakes and negated his advantage. Will someone finally say it? Chase ate everyone up under braking in last Gen car.

How much you want to bet that the HMS competition meeting this week involves authorities looking at Larson and saying “so help us God, don’t F this up again.” 🤣

I think it'll involve Chad Knaus looking at the NASCAR Rulebook and trying to find some loopholes he can exploit.

Byron furthest back of all the HMS guys, so I expect him to stall on the track here in a couple of laps. Teamwork makes the dream work!

Track has come a long way from the days of turtle curb jumping.

1691959688249.png

Both of McD’s wins are going to come at Chase’s expense. FML

Back
Top Bottom