Cup RACE thread --- Indy road course

Absolute ass kicking by McDowell today..best raw road racer in this series. He's taken that **** car and made it a contender at every RC in the gen 7, and spanked em today.

SVG's radio: "Thanks guys, didn't quite have the pace but a top 10 is awesome"

CC: *something something* "great job, hopefully we have the chance to do this again"

SVG: "sounds good to me"

A bit later SVG: "I think whoever is behind me is...mad..I don't Even know who it is"

Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Not a chance. McDowell maintained a 2.5-3.5 second lead the entire run until a few laps to go, where he was backing up corner entry. Maybe deeper into the run the 9 had the advantage, but 34 controlled the race, start to finish.

Agreed. Chase would cut way into it then he’d gap them.

That said, if your boy doesn’t F it up again, we’ll be ok

That is funny as hell

The last two weeks have been statement wins. First RFK and Chris Buescher break out for 2 straight wins. Now Michael McDowell and Front Row dad dick the field on a roadie.

So cool for those two drivers and organizations. Easily the most underrated wheelmen in the Cup series. 10 years ago McDowell was start and parking Phil Parsons ****boxes.

Now he’s a Daytona and Indy winner.

Agreed. Chase would cut way into it then he’d gap them.

That said, if your boy doesn’t F it up again, we’ll be ok
He f'ed up today, probably would have been in the mix. Spent the entire race racing tires basically.

Don't think he had much for the 34, but I know damn well he wasn't gonna give Chase too hard of a time

Damn. I want Chase to make it, but I also want Bubba to make it. Guess Chase can win The Glen, Bubba wins Daytona.

Chase crying?

Well, at least he still cares.

1691961196914.jpeg

He f'ed up today, probably would have been in the mix. Spent the entire race racing tires basically.

Don't think he had much for the 34, but I know damn well he wasn't gonna give Chase too hard of a time

Lol. -*points to Cali and WG*. Try again. And no I’m not letting it go. Especially WG given radio traffic.

Not a chance. McDowell maintained a 2.5-3.5 second lead the entire run until a few laps to go, where he was backing up corner entry. Maybe deeper into the run the 9 had the advantage, but 34 controlled the race, start to finish.

I said what I said. I watch you come on here and declare Larson the fastest car every week that he doesn't sniff the lead and completely ignore it.

Damn. I want Chase to make it, but I also want Bubba to make it. Guess Chase can win The Glen, Bubba wins Daytona.
If that happens then Harvick and Keselowski are within 2 points of each other. That’s interesting…

You COMPLETELY missed the point there. I was referencing Larson cleaning a teammate out despite previously agreed upon strategy

Chase will be okay. The man missed 7 races. It’s forgivable to miss the playoffs. This whole “win and you’re in” thing has created so much unnecessary pressure.

The 9 team is running better. That’s what’s important. They’ll get a win before the year is over. Either in the next two races. Or the final 10.

Back
Top Bottom