Cup RACE thread --- Indy

Actually I could watch what I want on my smartphone, or my Xbox so I can see on tv. DVR won't help with that. So yeah. I could start it from the start late. But I wanna watch LIVE. I don't want to be behind.

Looks like you will have a decision to make. I'm pretty sure if this race goes past my show tonight, I will decide to watch the show.. unless the race is that good.

Actually I could watch what I want on my smartphone, or my Xbox so I can see on tv. DVR won't help with that. So yeah. I could start it from the start late. But I wanna watch LIVE. I don't want to be behind.
Left behind by who?

I confess I don't get the shift in US culture where everyone has to know everything NOW. Maybe it's just because I remember when that wasn't an option. If you watch one event or the other after it's happened, as long as you get to watch the entire event before you learn the winner, what difference does it make? It's not that difficult to avoid learning the outcome; just go offline for a couple of days.

Indeed I am. I just don't wanna start late lol. I rather be able to focus on one and not both.

that's good cause I tell everyone that still watches that it no use to ever pay full price for ppvs again when you can watch it on the network for 9.99 a month.

Left behind by who?

I confess I don't get the shift in US culture where everyone has to know everything NOW. Maybe it's just because I remember when that wasn't an option. If you watch one event or the other after it's happened, as long as you get to watch the entire event before you learn the winner, what difference does it make? It's not that difficult avoid learning the outcome, just go offline for a couple of days.
Could the same not be said for people who couldn't watch the race tomorrow? :)

Sure could. But what started our exchange was Jr's post that he hated 3:00 starts. Can you see why a driver would feel that way? That's my only point.
I do. That's why I said as a FAN. Chex posted it because as a FAN he agrees. So I gave my opinion as a FAN.

What's this 'inb4' stuff?
In before

Now this is a reason to be mad it started so late. As if it started earlier and this rain here stopped it. It would have been over by that point.
tumblr_n0hqjbIcyM1siltb2o3_500.gif

It's honestly saddening. This is supposed to be a marquee event and it probably gets outdrawn by ******* Purdue football games.

I'd travel from Knoxville to West Lafayette for a Purdue football game before I'd travel to Indy for the Brickyard. It's a terrible event at one of the most historic sports venues in the world.

I'm sorry but the three stooges in the booth are so damn bad

Why do Steve and Jeff talk so loud?

Cool. We got like an hour and 10 minutes to see this get to halfway IF they can even get that far before more showers.

I'd travel from Knoxville to West Lafayette for a Purdue football game before I'd travel to Indy for the Brickyard. It's a terrible event at one of the most historic sports venues in the world.

I'd travel from Scranton to West Lafayette for a Temple-Purdue game at Ross Ade before I'd attend the Brickyard. Ironically we open with ND in South Bend.

BTW, a game at Neyland is high on my bucket list!

I'd travel from Scranton to West Lafayette for a Temple-Purdue game at Ross Ade before I'd attend the Brickyard. BTW, a game at Neyland is high on my bucket list!
I do either of those, and I don't even Purdue, UT, Temple, or even college football. At least I'd be able to see the entire field.

And I don't get why you have to see both of them live. How have you resolved this conflict in the past?
Closet I came was a race ending right at 8. Reason is like I do with the race I post on a forum in an LD where I talk about it with fans. Hard to do a LIVE discussion if you aren't live. Yeah it's a small thing but it's something I love doing.

I want to see the visor cam on Allgair's jack man.

Still amazed that pit stop didn't end tragically.

Chase Elliott says he's down a cylinder. He's also got smoke in the ****pit.

Ugh problems for the 24, no luck lately for Chase.

And Chase is close to sweating it out for the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom