Cup RACE thread --- Indy

ZwfemNSL

I think he looks happier than Truex and Pearn did. I think Hamlin ran into him and cut his tire when he was leading if I remember right

upload_2018-9-10_17-55-39.png

Just got home, my DVR didn’t record the race. Damn what a bummer. How did the NBC guys do? Was the announcer for each turn idea a good one?

Just got home, my DVR didn’t record the race. Damn what a bummer. How did the NBC guys do? Was the announcer for each turn idea a good one?

If you have the NBC Sports app, they let you replay recent telecasts.

https://i.imgur.com/66w2MYK.jpg

The announcer in each turn idea isn't a bad one, especially since the NBC guys often can't stop screeching over each other. They were all in manic shouting mode today.

The announcer in each turn idea isn't a bad one, especially since the NBC guys often can't stop screeching over each other. They were all in manic shouting mode today.
Thanks I’ll download the NBC Sports App to my TV and watch in a bit, you saved my day!

GREAT!!!! It was like a dozen exited screaming high school girls at an Elvis concert!!!!

The worst driver that I can think of to represent kids and candy.
You ever seen him be bad to kids? Just answer the question, please.
Pouting because BK won I’m sure....
He had better be. BK knows how he won.
Unless it's Bagley anywhere. He is an idiot.
From no wins to two crown jewels in a row.
Respect.
Classiest post ever. I agree....and with a **** car...still. That's champion stuff right there.

But when Chase loses a race in the final laps, he’s just overrated. :rolleyes:

Yeah, cuz Denny losing the lead due to late yellows and 25 lap fresher tires is totally the same as Chase losing a 4 second lead in 40 laps on equal tires at Dover

Not gonna lie, that regular season championship trophy actually looks pretty dope.

Reactions: Pat
Sorry, but Jeffery Earnhardt has no business being in Cup. Say what you will about his uncle, at least his uncle had TALENT. The only reason Jeffery even got a Cup ride is due to his last name

Ol Jeffery and Landon helped the day at Indy wrecking at the right time and causing a late race caution. Kept people tuned in. As it was all day in the cup race, pretty much impossible to pass the leader, got to pass on the restarts. Jeffery and Landon saved a pretty average race that no amount of pointing and screaming by the talking heads were going to change.

Just one of those times when the response back is priceless! (Click on thread.)

Back
Top Bottom