Cup RACE thread --- Indy

Yeah, great strategy....not first to do it. Not unlike a lot of the 18’s wins?

....and a ton of luck. Relative to the discussion, you might want to look up the word "domination" in reference to Indy--you will find KB's Indy wins. You will see how that race can be won....which is very much unlike Brad's win. Nothing wrong with luck, but let's keep it all in perspective shall we?

....and a ton of luck. Relative to the discussion, you might want to look up the word "domination" in reference to Indy--you will find KB's Indy wins. You will see how that race can be won....which is very much unlike Brad's win. Nothing wrong with luck, but let's keep it all in perspective shall we?
I don't understand why my post about @Revman trying to place cyber-asterisks on races won by other drivers was deleted...? It's pretty lame to "protect" crap posts like that and not permit a response. I pointed out other instances where other members did the same, for example after Eric Jones won, and after Chase Elliott won. Such crying is juvenile and tiresome.

According to Motorsports Analytics, the most dominant car in Cup races wins about 40% of the time... and someone else wins about 60%. There are numerous instances where Kyle Busch has dominated a race but lost it... same is true of Keselowski. There are numerous cases where Kyle has won a race someone else dominated... and same is true of Keselowski. The sandbox is in the back yard... crying permitted there.

I can understand the concern, the 18 hasn't had the best stretch run, started on the pole and lost it because of strategy that didn't work out. Kez's team like Hamlin's did. Neither car was the fastest car out there, but good strategy put them there. The 18 wasn't the only car that did that. Plenty missed it. The stupid uncontrolled tire penalty when they really aren't screwed their fair share also. The worst IMO was holding Kenseth out to win the stage when it had absolutely no value what so ever when his only shot was to win the race. Even I know you can't hardly pass at Indy and clean air is king. At least in the Cup cars it was.

To me the best change in that race was there was no practice. That caught the supposed "most talented big three" with their pants down.

I don't understand why my post about @Revman trying to place cyber-asterisks on races won by other drivers was deleted...? It's pretty lame to "protect" crap posts like that and not permit a response. I pointed out other instances where other members did the same, for example after Eric Jones won, and after Chase Elliott won. Such crying is juvenile and tiresome.

According to Motorsports Analytics, the most dominant car in Cup races wins about 40% of the time... and someone else wins about 60%. There are numerous instances where Kyle Busch has dominated a race but lost it... same is true of Keselowski. There are numerous cases where Kyle has won a race someone else dominated... and same is true of Keselowski. The sandbox is in the back yard... crying permitted there.

See my avatar.

Yeah, KB wins are awesome any way he gets them. Anyone else wins them the same manner, not so much. Screw that perspective. BK won himself a big one. Just have to deal with it for once...

Last edited:

Like I said...all KB wins are incredible....nobody can win as impressively as he no matter how much luck it took or what his team did to get him there, it was because of how legendary KB is.

Like I said...all KB wins are incredible....nobody can win as impressively as he no matter how much luck it took or what his team did to get him there, it was because of how legendary KB is.

Post #309. Geez. Nuggets cold?

Back
Top Bottom