Cup RACE thread --- Indy

Stoked about the outcome. Dog**** race though, aero aero aero.

IMG_9685.jpeg

I’m with this guy

I mean, if people want to bitch, bitch about the restart the same way we bitched about Hamlin's Richmond restart.

Throwing the yellow after Larson takes the white? The leader hasn't been passed on the restart all race long. We could restart 30x today and Larson would be fine. Blaney had the best outside lane front row restart of the entire race and it wasn't enough. If JHN could clear Reddick and check out, well, there ya go.

Maybe so. Doesn’t mean it’s kinda BS not to throw the yellow. Like, it’s a little ridiculous.

Meh. NASCAR does this 8x per year lol

We can't let this overshadow the fact that no one passed today. All day. Larson did at the end.. but apparently 4 tires vs fuel saving was enough.

Car gets loose and saves it, or a tire rolls across pit road, or there's balloons in the infield, CAUTION! "PUT IT OUT!"

Car is stopped on the track for a solid minute? Keep it green!

Typical NASCAR, although Larson would have won regardless
Larson should have been put to the back of the longest line on the second last restart. Same thing that Majewski did at IRP on Friday and was sent to the back, why not Larson? Different rules? Bogus win... like a NYC courtroom.

The 41 was still trying to go after they crossed the line on the white flag, legit win. If he was stuffed and not moving I can see the anger but thats not what happened.

And we bitch about it every time they do.

And we bitch about it every time they do.

And it's great. Could be worse. Could be the NBA. Digesting how incompetent the NBA sanctioning body is part of the fun of being a basketball fan.

If fans aren't pissed off, then they aren't interested..same goes for NASCAR. It's just part of it.

The 41 was still trying to go after they crossed the line on the white flag, legit win. If he was stuffed and not moving I can see the anger but thats not what happened.

The problem is the lack of consistency. Sometimes NASCAR is trigger happy and throws a yellow if a car gets sideways and other times, they do what they did there.

He was stopped by then, he settled on the track while Larson was coming out of 4.

Besides, they called a yellow when Bush hit the wall and kept going. So why does one justify it but the other not?

Back
Top Bottom