Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Joey sure did, just saying

But let me say this, I am not taking sides.
Kind of hard to compare them. Danica was having a good run, something she isn't use to and that happened. I agree she could have done a lot lot better in the interview but I also can see where she would be really upset. If she ran up front more often and all that I doubt she have the same reaction.

Erik with another spin. Kept it out of the wall.

These yellows are driving me nuts.

Kind of hard to compare them. Danica was having a good run, something she isn't use to and that happened. I agree she could have done a lot lot better in the interview but I also can see where she would be really upset. If she ran up front more often and all that I doubt she have the same reaction.
I totally get it, and yeah, it sucks that she was having a great night.

Lets see how like able you are after you hit the wall head-on at that speed, and it's not the first time it's happened to her.

Sorry, but being in a wreck doesn't suddenly drain all the empathy from oneself.

Stop enabling her by making excuses for her boorish behavior, then maybe one day she might actually grow up and take some responsibility for her actions (I know that's a lot to ask at this late date, but one still can hope).

Truex with his weekly late race issue.

Sorry, but being in a wreck doesn't suddenly drain all the empathy from oneself.

Stop enabling her by making excuses for her boorish behavior, then maybe one day she might actually grow up and take some responsibility for her actions (I know that's a lot to ask at this late date, but one still can hope).
These posts should always be accompanied by a loud, clanging cowbell

I hope Blaney can hold off Kyle for the next 43 laps, that would be freaking awesome

Back
Top Bottom