Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

I see the MTJ taking Texas , question, I just dont see 48 team having what it takes to compete with the 78 team at Texas.

problem is the 48 team only have to make the final 4. just like beat 14th today. that is how it is laid out.:idunno:

48 won Texas in the spring
And?, that was in the Spring, this is in the fall, an MTJ is the one to beat on 1.5 tracks, everything is in favor of MTJ winning Texas

One of my favorite finishes

My buddy was sending me updates cause I was working. Sent me a video update with 12 to go. He was recording his TV and goes "12 to go, Brad has lead over 300 laps by over 6 seconds, and look who his behind him" and he turns to the TV and it's the bumper cam of the 2, completely filled up with the nose of the 48. I started cracking up lolol. It was very dues ex machina-comic booky funny

Oh boy, now they're talking about dogs dying, what a morbid group of people.

problem is the 48 team only have to make the final 4. just like beat 14th today. that is how it is laid out.:idunno:
Its only a problem if you dont want the 48 team to make it to Homestead :laugh:

So its going to be JJ's turn :laugh:

lol well they did have that 48 luck today, and that team runs on momentum. They'll put together one really good race in the next four weeks. Just don't know which one.

And?, that was in the Spring, this is in the fall, an MTJ is the one to beat on 1.5 tracks, everything is in favor of MTJ winning Texas
MTJ wasn't the man to beat earlier in the season?

Wait, why did Kristen say "you have the champs with Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Busch", and not include Kevin Harvick?...

LOLOL Harvick.

If we're not gonna win, we need Martin to keep winning and keeping all the bonus poin-I'm being serious!

lol well they did have that 48 luck today, and that team runs on momentum. They'll put together one really good race in the next four weeks. Just don't know which one.
Fair points, but the team has been off most of the year, so its going to be interesting to see what they can do over the next three races.

I think Ryan Blaney is gonna be great when he moves to Penske.

He should cut his hair though. He's not exactly THAT young. I think he's like my age, 25, isn't he?

Harvick wants Truex to continue to win because the gap with the others stays the same. Yeah he loves this playoff B.S.

****t, I don’t even know how many races are left. Haven’t watched a lap this year.
The 78 is the only car that deserves the Cup this year. Unless overall performance is off the table...

Imagine he gets to homestead, finished 2nd in the race to someone already knocked out and becomes cup champion without a series win.
that is what would do it for me screw the playoffs with a points racer that they have done every kind of B.S. to not make it happen.

Nonsense. There is no major televised sport or event whose announcers would not reference the man’s death.
Thats whats nonsense - because its factual. Just because it makes a headline does not mean its ethical.

We'll see in a couple weeks ;)
Wait, I thought were just talking about Texas, I think the 48 team will be the team to beat at Martinsville though, just a feeling.

Wait, I thought were just talking about Texas, I think the 48 team will be the team to beat at Martinsville though, just a feeling.
I am talking about Texas...I think they can pull it off. Though Martinsville is a nice track to have as well.

I am talking about Texas...I think they can pull it off. Though Martinsville is a nice track to have as well.
No doubt, I see Martinsville being the track for the 48 team in this round .

Back
Top Bottom