Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Andy Reid sounded like he drunk about 3 cases

Andy Reid sounded like he drunk about 3 cases
I love Reid, wish he was able to bring us Eagles fans a Ring.
1619982227302.png

Lets go racing!

I miss the nascar package on directv. There’s zero reason that they can’t offer a PPV season package that would allow you to stream in car cam anD audio for any team.

Apparently you're one of the few. If they were making money, they'd still be doing it.
True. They eventually offered it free in later days. This was before you could stream spotter on nascar app. At least I have that...

I think Larson is the guy this year at the mile and a half tracks. He gained almost a second on Brad the last five laps

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Apparently SHR hasn't figured out the 1.5 mile tracks yet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think Larson is the guy this year at the mile and a half tracks. He gained almost a second on Brad the last five laps

I think people need to pump the brakes on the Larson is the guy to beat hype until he actually wins multiple races and isn’t 9th in points behind winless Chase Elliott

Can't pay too much attention until they pit and get to do some adjustments. Larson's bunch usually screws the pooch

I think people need to pump the brakes on the Larson is the guy to beat hype until he actually wins multiple races and isn’t 9th in points behind winless Chase Elliott
I’m FAR from a Larson fan, but he can’t help that his team boneheaded him at Dega.

The 5 and 24 are definitely unloaded with way more speed each week than the 9 and 48.

No way.

At the mile and half's?

He's been faster than everyone at every 1.5er this year.

ummmm why is fox glorifying the street life with those pics?

I’m not bashing him the driver, just the every time he has a good race we label him the championship favorite hype.

He isn’t the favorite? Dude has been dominant on 1.5’s this year. He should win 5 races this season honestly

This is horrible horrible stuff.

Two cars faster than the guy in front of them can't pass because of this absurd rules package and high downforce.

Gotta love this package. The 2 can clog up the field and block like nascar Thunder 2003 to keep the lead, but the moment he loses the clean air he’ll drop like a rock lol

I’m not bashing him the driver, just the every time he has a good race we label him the championship favorite hype.
No one labeled him the Championship favorite. But it's clear he's the favorite at the cookie cutters.

Gotta love this package. The 2 can clog up the field and block like nascar Thunder 2003 to keep the lead, but the moment he loses the clean air he’ll drop like a rock lol
Oh dude it's the worst.

Reddick should be by Byron by now, and the 5 should be by both of them.

The way the 5 can run the wall then still be able to cut down mid turn and go under someone is impressive to say the least. Whatever they figured out is money.

The way the 5 can run the wall then still be able to cut down mid turn and go under someone is impressive to say the least. Whatever they figured out is money.
12 car looks sneaky fast too.

Back
Top Bottom