Cup RACE thread --- Kentucky

Sorry Bowman fans, I done jinx him

He is no longer gonna be running better than on of his HMS teammates now.

Holy **** there is a hell of a 5 way battle behind Jones and no coverage.

Its not a random track to me, but comparing what the street car does on the ring to how the purpose built NASCAR race car that has nothing in common with the nameplate is running on ovals is a bit silly.

So your point is the real car and NASCAR have no similarities in common.Kinda tells us the state of NASCAR huh?

Damn there goes Bowman. Now HMS running badly tonight.

So your point is the real car and NASCAR have no similarities in common.Kinda tells us the state of NASCAR huh?
But I thought we all knew this going in.... a Stock car in this day and age is totally different from today’s show room car. But please, more lap times from the Nurburgring

Uh no it hasn't been like this for 30 years,must be new to NASCAR? If you look back at the history the COT era ushered in the common template version of what we see now.Been watching and a fan since the early 70s.

Bowman and Stenhouse battling for playoff eligibility just shows how little prestige the whole thing carries. Like whoever trips over themselves the least gets in.
Yeah but you figure the gap between the big 3 and last four in the Playoffs is so big, the last 4 ( Least 4?) will be out quickly. I agree the whole thing is a sham

Uh no it hasn't been like this for 30 years,must be new to NASCAR? If you look back at the history the COT era ushered in the common template version of what we see now.Been watching and a fan since the early 70s.
What did a Corvette run in the 70’s at the Nurburgring?

There are more differences between showroom and track than just the body lines, and have been for decades before the COT

Yes it has , so you are saying that purpose built tube chassis can be compared to a street car?

NASCAR has not ran a production cars since sometime I believe in the 70's, that is when they started switching over over to purpose built tube chassis, that is no longer a "stock car " at that point. Sure, the bodies were production, but those were panels on a purpose built chassis, and even those body panels were massage and change to fit templates back then.

Are you really trying to tell me that the twisted sisters cars of the pre COT days were comparable to the street cars? :XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

Wtf did they do to the 9? He was up to 9th and took 4 tires and has only lost spots since the restart smh

I was referring to a common template that is when they lost their uniqueness.Of course they weren't exactly the same but did have the same similarities.You could see the differences between makes.

I was referring to a common template that is when they lost their uniqueness.Of course they weren't exactly the same but did have the same similarities.You could see the differences between makes.
lol why didnt you just say that , then yes, I agree 100% with you :);)

Back
Top Bottom