Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Playoffs playoffs playoffs!!!!! Points are so important we must monitor and analyze them every second!!!!! Next week will be so crazy!!!!!

I'm confused. I thought regular points were for the regular season, and playoff points were for the playoffs. Regular points still matter in the playoffs?

At this point why bother with the rest of the playoffs honestly. And we know they'll throw a late debris yellow at Homestead if someone who isn't a finalist is winning. They should just have a 100-lap shootout between Truex, KyBu, and Larson already.

I'm confused. I thought regular points were for the regular season, and playoff points were for the playoffs. Regular points still matter in the playoffs?

They should just call them race points.

Letarte now thinks KyBu's old pit crew is lifting up Suarez???

Suarez has his pit crew forcibly removed from him, and Letarte is acting like somebody did Suarez a favor???

So twisted - -these guys in the booth are Lousy...

I think its funny, NASCAR wanted to get away from drivers points racing, and now thats all that we hear about is points , thats all that is talked about now this year.

I think its funny, NASCAR wanted to get away from drivers points racing, and not thats all that we here about is points.

Probably why this is my favorite version of teh chayse

I think its funny, NASCAR wanted to get away from drivers points racing, and now thats all that we hear about is points , thats all that is talked about now this year.
You act like they actually go through this stuff in detail, methodically. With thorough analyses and what-if scenarios. No. They throw some ideas out there, vote on something, and pat themselves on the back for how "innovative" they are when they're changing **** for the sake of changing ****, and then get in a big circle and stroke each other.

You act like they actually go through this stuff in detail, methodically. With thorough analyses and what-if scenarios. No. They throw some ideas out there, vote on something, and pat themselves on the back for how "innovative" they are when they're changing sh!t for the sake of changing sh!t, and then get in a big circle and stroke each other.

Lmao

They should just stick all of these guys in a Modified next July. You know what, even make it a combined Cup/Modified race like the 1994 Brickyard 400.

To many sporting events to juggle and every time I stopped by the race ,
it was usually in a caution. Seemed interesting though. Anyhow,
congrats to the faithful KyBu fans. Still have to get through post race tech .

On to Dover, home of Miles the Monster. Weather trending for partly cloudy Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom