Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville, Rd. 2

Wall somebody, then give them the finger wag -- you might get patted on the shoulder. :rolleyes:

But let's be honest, Joey didn't hesitate -- that was Hamlin. He had to summon his "don't steal my purse" training to finally mount a charge after the physical insult, and just in time for others to "stop" him.

Shame all around, except for the hefty dude with the Olympic style hammer throw technique... :)

So you liked the Hamlin slammer :eek: he's lucky no damage...the juiciest of takes lol

Hahahahaha

Just once, I want a really good NASCAR fight. Someday...

It ain't ever gonna happen because these things always take place with a bunch of crew members beside them. I remember when KB walked away from Logano's pit box with a bloody face and everyone on here called Joey a sissy for hiding behind his crew members....well, KB was the one who walked into all those crew members. You will never get a "good" or "fair" fight from NASCAR drivers....this was a big nothing.

NASCAR paddy cakes? Which is what it’s always been. Been watching since 90 and every one of these tough guys is a badass when crew members are around to “hold them back”. Every one. Even “tough guys” Stewart and Harvick.

I remember when Harvick shoved BK in the back to start a fight between BK and Edwards...what a ***** Harvick is/was.

I remember when Harvick shoved BK in the back to start a fight between BK and Edwards...what a ***** Harvick is/was.
Yes, he is. Talks a bunch of **** but NEVER saw him beat anyone's butt. Only people he WILL get physical with is 18 and 2 because he KNOWS they won't fight. And yeah, I'm a 2 fan. The racer he is, not the banty rooster Harvick thinks he is.

Yes, he is. Talks a bunch of sh!t but NEVER saw him beat anyone's butt. Only people he WILL get physical with is 18 and 2 because he KNOWS they won't fight. And yeah, I'm a 2 fan. The racer he is, not the banty rooster Harvick thinks he is.

More hurt feelings.

lmao now this is turning into a Harvick bashing session for the 2 and 22 fans. Lovely....... dont mind me I am just here enjoying this popcorn

I missed about 3/4ers of the race, I can see why Logano was pissed. He got used up by Hamlin running up the track out of turn four. Hamlin pancaked him, no doubt.

Its a hard racing deal with about 45 to go, many would be upset in that case. I see many bringing up Logano and Truex from last year, eh I still don't have an issue with that ordeal.

Wall somebody, then give them the finger wag -- you might get patted on the shoulder. :rolleyes:

But let's be honest, Joey didn't hesitate -- that was Hamlin. He had to summon his "don't steal my purse" training to finally mount a charge after the physical insult, and just in time for others to "stop" him.

Shame all around, except for the hefty dude with the Olympic style hammer throw technique... :)

At least Logano’s crew had his back instead of Daddy I guess... Logano essentially wrote the entire field a check last year with his actions and cavalier comments, then gets indignant when someone cashes it in. I took his side in the whole Kenseth thing. I’m really torn because he is the biggest middle finger to JGR out there with his success, but he’s really making it hard to sympathize... Joey set the rules of engagement, be it for fifth or the win. In his own words after Dover, every point matters. Right?

I'm not disagreeing with you but it wasn't THAT flukey of a title, statistically the 22 was the 4th place car all year in 2018.

I'm not disagreeing with you but it wasn't THAT flukey of a title, statistically the 22 was the 4th place car all year in 2018.
I did second guess that statement and edited it out like 2 minutes after posting. I guess you saw it before...

Back
Top Bottom