Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

Paul Wolfe needs to take late race restart lane choice away from Kez. This is the 3rd race this year he's given away by stupidly choosing the outside lane.

Specially at Martinsville.

When has the top ever worked here? Its like they wanted to lose this race badly.

What a joke.

Brad had this race. Don't understand why he took the top, that's what started this mess. All he had to do was take the bottom.

Another win falls right into Kyle's lap.

He did the same thing at Indy and another track this year. Even rookies know the guy on the outside pays the price when the driving gets rough. He moved Chase earlier, so why wouldn't Chase run him high going into turn 1?

Excellent race. I’ve missed this NASCAR.

1) Kyle lucked into that one. Fell right in his lap thanks to Brad blowing it.

2) Hamlin is a hypocrite assclown. Thank god he wrecked at the end.

3) I think I’m more of a Chase fan after this one than I would have been if he won. Wish he wouldve throat punched Douschenozzle Denny.

Kyle Busch stole Johnsons rabbits foot.

Damn right.

As soon as Brad restarted on the outside I called circumstancr giving the 18 a win.

WHY did he restart on the outside? You don't get the lead? It makes me scratch my head. Chase was p2, Brad restarts on the outside.

And Chad Knaus over the radio said "if the 24 wins, we all stay".... Hmmm

Wouldn’t be a post-race interview without a BK “2 cars better than everyone else” blast.

Chase to soft lol.. as long as he keep acting the way he acting and not roughing others up, the same thing will keep happening to him.. I knew Hamlin would do what he did because he knew chase wouldn’t do anything lol.. then got on camera and acted like a robot haha.. LETS GO 18!

Excellent race. I’ve missed this NASCAR.

1) Kyle lucked into that one. Fell right in his lap thanks to Brad blowing it.

2) Hamlin is a hypocrite assclown. Thank god he wrecked at the end.

3) I think I’m more of a Chase fan after this one than I would have been if he won. Wish he would throat punched Douschenozzle Denny.

Yup.

Chase to soft lol.. as long as he keep acting the way he acting and not roughing others up, the same thing will keep happening to him.. I knew Hamlin would do what he did because he knew chase wouldn’t do anything lol.. then got on camera and acted like a robot haha.. LETS GO 18!
Screw the 18......

48 still alive going into Texas. Hope they get their **** together.

I’ve noticed here today that the 24 hate in this forum is strong.

No doubt. However, a lot of the 24 fans on here have no problem dishing out normally. To me it’s par for the course.

Back
Top Bottom