Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

"David Pearson, Dale Earnhardt, Dale Jarrett, myself (Kyle Petty)..."

:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

He had a terrible race and had issues in every race this chase, but continues to make it threw
It's how they won it last year. They were the worst of the champ 4 for 95% of the race until the others took each other out. Just gotta have the opportunity and anything can happen.

This boy gonna dream ;)

As I've said. I'd love a classic 48 putting the 78, 18, 42 etc in their places, but their cars are just junk this year. Like Charlotte, last week, NH, etc, car was fast the first run, but the car just does not handle changing track conditions

It's how they won it last year. They were the worst of the champ 4 for 95% of the race until the others took each other out. Just gotta have the opportunity and anything can happen.
Yep, was a sixth place car all day and then Edwards wrecks, then McDowell I think, then Stenhouse and then bang he’s on 2nd in the final restart

Yeah...... that's the most screwed up part of Nascar...... an ''also ran'' can win the friggin' Cup........ just crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was the best all chase long though.

Dominant cars at Chicagoland, Dover, Charlotte, Martinsville, and Phoenix. Had speed, this year they don't.

Race cars getting moved, spun and wrecked at a short track...who'da thunk it?

Oh, the outrage :eek:

The 48 is no where near championship worthy this year. If he wins another Homestead Bowl, it shows how freakin stupid this format is.

This is not a slight on the 48. Him and Chad are great. Just not in 2017.

He was the best all chase long though.

Dominant cars at Chicagoland, Dover, Charlotte, Martinsville, and Phoenix. Had speed, this year they don't.
I'm under no delusion concerning their speed. Just saying anything can happen if you're in. Doesn't take much for MTJ to Carl Edwards himself and two of the other contenders.

I still am more in shock over Brad's decision than anything

The way they have the cars setup, it just doesn't adjust to a changing track well

What are the factors limiting their ability to make chassis changes that enable the team to keep up with the track?

Back
Top Bottom