Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

Another case of tell me what he actually did they was against the rules? Seriously you can't be mad at the guy for out smarting the field twice in the same season

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
what about maliciously modifying the outcome of a race ? or driving a race car recklessly with total disregard for drivers or fans lives ? Sorry, that is not outsmarting anything and its not the point. Its a total and utter mockery ! any idiot could do that, point your car straight and push the gas, its just reckless by a young punk that has no respect for the sport.

I think Nascar will respond to this, i can't see how they won't... i used to think this sport took skill, apparently not.

JUST TOTALLY AMAZING! The man….the legend…THE BOSS!

Ross Chastain is the complete package, the real deal. I’ve said many times this guy has raced everything with wheels, came up hard, and is already among the very best.
MOVE OF THE MILLINEUM!

Do you watch movies? TV shows? Because guess what. Those are fake also. :)
Honestly, I don't enjoy TV shows and movies for that exact reason. Every time I'm watching something I can't get myself immersed and instead I think of how many takes it took them to film it and what techniques they used.

what about maliciously modifying the outcome of a race ? or driving a race car recklessly with total disregard for drivers or fans lives ? Sorry, that is not outsmarting anything and its not the point. Its a total and utter mockery ! any idiot could do that, point your car straight and push the gas, its just reckless by a young punk that has no respect for the sport.

I think Nascar will respond to this, i can't see how they won't... i used to think this sport took skill, apparently not.
If you think NASCAR is respond to this your right; there going to respond by putting it in every single commercial for the rest of time

He didnt touch a fender, Cry cry cry. It was one of the most amazing moves in NASCAR history and you will be on the wrong side of it! lmfao
Indeed. Haters are gonna hate. Go kick rocks if you just want to bust his chops. Amazing move, smooth and something few of these soy boys would dare try.
BTW, I give kudos to Hambone for his post race comments and compliments on Ross move.

This man did it twice and now its an embarrassment because it worked for someone else?

Man, people would be gassing the hell out of Larson if he did this. Sit this one out, my dude😂
I mean he said he’s embarrassed by his own attempt at it.

It was a sick move for sure and I can’t believe anyone actually had the balls to try it, but at the same time I don’t think I want to see playoff drivers start divebombing the **** out of the corner at every Martinsville cutoff race from now on either.

This man did it twice and now its an embarrassment because it worked for someone else?

Man, people would be gassing the hell out of Larson if he did this. Sit this one out, my dude😂
A Sprint Car guy grumbling that another dude made a Sprint Car move.

I mean he said he’s embarrassed by his own attempt at it.

It was a sick move for sure and I can’t believe anyone actually had the balls to try it, but at the same time I don’t think I want to see playoff drivers start divebombing the **** out of the corner at every Martinsville cutoff race from now on either.
I don't think we will see something like this again.

Although it was a spectacular move, I can't see it being done on a regular basis.
And that's not considering the potential disaster if goes wrong. There's just too much to lose to justify the action.

In the interview Larson even acknowledges he may have started the trend and said he's embarrassed by it. Given the difference, and how far away from the groove the wall is at Martinsville vs Darlington, I'm not entirely sure this is hypocritical, especially when he disowned his own move.

That said, I entirely disagree with his take on it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tell ya what little dog. I would stay on the porch. Listen to what the packed house had to say when Ross climbed out of the car and you think Nascar is going to DO something about this? What planet do you reside?lol

Back
Top Bottom