Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

I don't understand buying a car without driving it first. What if you don't like how it feels to drive or sit in? What if you want to compare how different cars feel?
They have a few days where you can drive it and return it if you don’t like it, no questions asked.

Larson still running .3 faster. He can afford to back off some more.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I don't understand buying a car without driving it first. What if you don't like how it feels to drive or sit in? What if you want to compare how different cars feel?
I agree, I wont buy a car unless I can drive it first, I think they give a 7 day window to return the car if you don't like it. I wont buy from them , but have sold them a car.

Anyone have stats on the record for number of races in a row where the same team has finished P1 and P2?

Larson needs to back it way down.

Chastain has ruined my Larson Byron 1-2 prediction :(

One to go.

Couple laps?

One to go.

This isn't the most dominant performance we've seen out of him, he was more dominant at Charlotte and Sonoma lol

Larson owns the cup series right now.

Rev may be right, you gotta go through the 5 to win it all this year.

Things can change. But man they have SUCH pace advantage over the field right now. They're a solid two steps above the next best team right now.

Like wtf was that boob even talking about. Call the damn race
About a conversation he had with Larson and Cliff, and about Chase Elliot also wanting to race, and..

I don't know man.

As I said, worst thing to happen to the cup series since the gen 6 car.

He's so bad

So about that NASCAR saying no more front stretch interviews.

Reactions: Pat
Rick Allen is sad that he didn't get to call the race where HMS broke PE's record for cup wins.

Back
Top Bottom