Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

Yeah. No idea what he was thinking there.
Looks like McDowell was about to hit Alfredo and just ran down into Bubba, might have gotten tight there? Who knows?

Bad day for 23XI, probably their worst race since Richmond.

“Alex Bowman isn’t gonna stay out front “ Alex bowman wins race.

“Kyle Busch is winning this All Star race.” Doesn’t win.

Me how ever, I made one prediction for a race this year, I said Castroneves was going to win the Indy 500. He did. My records better.

“Alex Bowman isn’t gonna stay out front “ Alex bowman wins race.

“Kyle Busch is winning this All Star race.” Doesn’t win.

Me how ever, I made one prediction for a race this year, I said Castroneves was going to win the Indy 500. He did. My records better.
I should send you a Brownie Button. You seem like you need one.

Because I’m messing around? You realize I’m not being all that serious right? Lol. Sorry I’ll keep in mind that you can’t take someone messing with you.
No worries. You’re so all over the place, I never really know. Carry on 👍🏻

No worries. You’re so all over the place, I never really know. Carry on 👍🏻
98% of the time, I’m not that serious if I’m messing with someone. Well outside the Podium anyway. If I’m posting, I’m mainly having fun. I don’t take **** to serious because life already sucks enough.

98% of the time, I’m not that serious if I’m messing with someone. Well outside the Podium anyway. If I’m posting, I’m mainly having fun. I don’t take **** to serious because life already sucks enough.
Life’s good over here. Carry on 👍🏻

Chase's aggressive moves haven't paid off whatsoever, and he almost got himself in trouble there.

I'd imagine just restarting like normal and going like hell with fresh tires may be a better payoff.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So is the 5 good on fuel or no?

Chase's aggressive moves haven't paid off whatsoever, and he almost got himself in trouble there.

I'd imagine just restarting like normal and going like hell with fresh tires may be a better payoff.

They'd pay off if he drove thru one of his teammates one good time. If you both wreck, so be it, at least it sends a message that you're not gonna take the blocking **** anymore from them.

Can everyone make it?

I was under the assumption that everyone will be pitting.

Back
Top Bottom