Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

Could get interesting if Larson has an issue. The 47 and 10 are bad fast. Wouldn’t mind a surprise winner to get the gerbils jabbering.

Lmao that official with the extinguisher has the most useless job ever.

Remember Kyle's off-season sob story about how he couldn't believe Stevens "quit" on him after all of Kyle's support?
I’d quit too if we have a car running in the top 5 and the radio sounds like a toddler with an ear infection every 10 laps. Especially when the rest of the 4 car team is butt cheeks.

I distinctly remember Rodger Penske coming over the radio to tell the other Busch to shut up and drive the car.

Willy B up to p4. I'm still sticking to my Larson and Willy 1-2 prediction

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The race is actually in Labanon Tennessee it ain't 25 miles away in damn Nashville Tennessee. The whole NBC cast has been disrespecting the Labanonese population of 36,000 today.
Somewhere in Lebanon a child cries and doesn't understand why their home town ain't worth a mention.

Who pits here and who doesnt? These tires dont have that many laps on them.

Nobody is going to beat Larson straight up. Take the risk.

The race is actually in Labanon Tennessee it ain't 25 miles away in damn Nashville Tennessee. The whole NBC cast has been disrespecting the Labanonese population of 36,000 today.
Somewhere in Lebanon a child cries and doesn't understand why their home town ain't worth a mention.
Feel better? Want to talk about Hampton GA and Concord NC?

need to send "people are strange" over there

@PeopleAreStrange right now
mqdefault.jpg

The gerbils whine about Chase in 4th but have been blowing smoke all day about the 18.SMH
I've been convinced for a few years now , there's a KB narrative for NBC..there's been one since 2019. It became evident when Rick Allen asked Dale Jr to compare Kyle Busch to Dale Sr, and then they pulled up a Jimmie and Kyle side by side graphic.

GOATs, unfortunately are part of sports media this day and age. Look at all the Simon Biles commercials. With Jimmie way past his prime and retiring, Kyle Busch's narrative is being pushed pretty hard since '19 imo.

Anybody else sense that Jr is annoyed with Rick Allen today?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
How can he not? He's the worst thing to happen to the cup series, outside of the gen 6 car, since 2015.

I've been convinced for a few years now , there's a KB narrative for NBC..there's been one since 2019. It became evident when Rick Allen asked Dale Jr to compare Kyle Busch to Dale Sr, and then they pulled up a Jimmie and Kyle side by side graphic.

GOATs, unfortunately are part of sports media this day and age. Look at all the Simon Biles commercials. With Jimmie way past his prime and retiring, Kyle Busch's narrative is being pushed pretty hard since '19 imo.

He's won 2 races in a year and a half and they are wondering if Chase is frustrated? I'm sick already of NBC's Dr Phill B.S.

Back
Top Bottom