Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

I thought Byron was gonna run outta talent and take everyone out

They were fast in that first stage. Unreal how much the car had fallen off.

Kyle has got to be losing his mind.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I like how the booth is trying to figure out whats wrong with the car.

Maybe Kyle has been enraged all damn race with an ill car, lost his bearing, is over driving the car, and losing time.

Let’s face it. “This race car is a bucket of ****” and “I have nothing to report” isn't exactly the best feedback to improve the handling.

Charlotte and now Nashville.

Both times Cliff has gotten that 5 car better at the end of the race than at the beginning, which was my biggest criticism of him.

Regardless of what happens this year, Cliff is gonna have a reputation as a top 3-5 CC in the next few years.

The guy is so smart, and as good of a leader as anyone.

I like how the booth is trying to figure out whats wrong with the car.

Maybe Kyle has been enraged all damn race with an ill car, lost his bearing, is over driving the car, and losing time.

Let’s face it. “This race car is a bucket of ****” and “I have nothing to report” isn't exactly the best feedback to improve the handling.
That's what I'm thinking as well.

Man Bubba is not having a good day

Bubba spins again. Not having a good race.

Christ Bubba. Get a grip man.

The race is actually in Labanon Tennessee it ain't 25 miles away in damn Nashville Tennessee. The whole NBC cast has been disrespecting the Labanonese population of 36,000 today.
Somewhere in Lebanon a child cries and doesn't understand why their home town ain't worth a mention.

Ehhh. Lebanon is a satellite of Nashville... similar to Hampton being a satellite of Atlanta or Justin being a satellite of Fort Worth (before the latter annexed the track). It's okay to brush off a satellite town like Lebanon in favor of a metro anchor like Nashville.

Ehhh. Lebanon is a satellite of Nashville... similar to Hampton being a satellite of Atlanta or Justin being a satellite of Fort Worth (before the latter annexed the track). It's okay to brush off a satellite town like Lebanon in favor of a metro anchor like Nashville.
And unless you live there maybe, who really gives a FF?

Back
Top Bottom