Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

What percentage of laps has he lead over the last 3 races.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If not for Fuel, I would have been on point with my 1-2 prediction today!

Gosh darn it!

No post race interviews?

Nashville has been the most difficult track for drivers to manage since Bristol dirt. Lots of brake management. Lots of tire management. Lots of wheel sawing. As a result, it really left you on your toes when it came to comers and goers, and restarts where anyone’s game.

IMO, easily one of the best races of the season.

I don't understand buying a car without driving it first. What if you don't like how it feels to drive or sit in? What if you want to compare how different cars feel?
Then you probably don't want to buy one out of a vending machine. I wouldn't do it either but there are some of those vending machines around here in SOCAL.

Not a single post race interview? Well damn.

Maybe back the fuggin commercials down some and leave air time for victory lane and top 5 interviews.

No post race interviews?

Hockey was following, they didnt have time for more post race since the race used up the 30 minute post race that was scheduled

Nashville has been the most difficult track for drivers to manage since Bristol dirt. Lots of brake management. Lots of tire management. Lots of wheel sawing. As a result, it really left you on your toes when it came to comers and goers, and restarts where anyone’s game.

The higher HP/low DF worked well…diving from 180 MPH down to 120 into turn 1, but the resin and tire dragon worked the grooves in really well. Much better than the bottomfeeder Busch/Truck races here a while back.

Possible tire issue on the 9. Sundays are greeeaaat.
At least the 9 got to run up front for a while today. The 48 never even got to sniff the front of the pack today. I don't know what changes they were making on the 48 car but it wasn't helping any.

Yep, hands down one the best his year, I think this race moving forward deserves a spot on the schedule( but with the HP/LF package)

The higher HP/low DF worked well…diving from 180 MPH down to 120 into turn 1, but the resin and tire dragon worked the grooves in really well. Much better than the bottomfeeder Busch/Truck races here a while back.
Great.

Outside of New Hampshire... No other track really needs the PJ1 and the tire test feedback a few months back must have helped a lot. Kudos to Dover International prepping the track well.

1624232970001.png

When I read it just that Truck race.

I for one am glad they aren’t gone. If I go to a race I wanna see the winner up close like that. No idea why fans hate it.
I don’t hate it, but it’s not a victory celebration. Maybe if they brought victory lane out to the front stretch like at Martinsville, sure. I prefer to see the victory lane celebration with confetti, the entire team, champagne, and the explosion when the driver hops out the window. Then the interview when the driver jumps down from the car.

I don’t hate it, but it’s not a victory celebration. Maybe if they brought victory lane out to the front stretch like at Martinsville, sure. I prefer to see the victory lane celebration with confetti, the entire team, champagne, and the explosion when the driver hops out the window. Then the interview when the driver jumps down from the car.
That would work for me, I just know if I went to a race, I would LOVE seeing the driver up close, and actually hear the interview. One of the best things they’ve done IMO. What you suggested would only make it better.

I agree, I'm glad I tuned in today.

Back
Top Bottom