Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

Yeah, these segments gotta be tape delayed as they say.
I didn't realize NASCAR and NBC were obligated to do the heavy lifting for the Chamber of Commerce. At least Tootsie's is a sponsor. I can't wait for Rut to do Darlington. Now I =REALLY= wish Rockingham was still on the circuit.

And its raining here now

Freak thing. Had the track been 5 miles North or West it'd be dry for the last 30 minutes.

Concrete track too, should dry pretty quick. I don't think the 10:30pm estimate is crazy.

Peacock is off-air but I'm assuming it'd resume once they get going again? Anyone know for sure?

Yeah, not a big fan of cop shows, esp. when it's already an hour old. I'd try social media but I have no guess how to begin. Guess I'll start with NASCAR.com
I don't blame you, this weekend is the first time ive watch anything on the USA network in years.

So, we have OTA NBC, not any fancy cable or streaming stuff. Was really looking forward to seeing a whole race on the big screen tonight. I think the last one I got to see was the 600. I know I sound like a broken record but there is a lot of us out here that don't have cable or streaming. Bummer.

Oh hell yeah, that NBC is a hell of an improvement..now when is the racing going to resume or not?

Back
Top Bottom