Cup RACE thread --- Open and All-Star

That's very fair.

And yes, you are correct, look no further than our boy Stan as far as the bandwagon jumpers are concerned. But then you also have guys like Andy who ignore context and think the manufacturer is the only factor
Hey Bud, can't help it that Kyle came over to the right side. I don't believe I heard any boos in driver intros tonight. Hmmm.

That's very fair.

And yes, you are correct, look no further than our boy Stan as far as the bandwagon jumpers are concerned. But then you also have guys like Andy who ignore context and think the manufacturer is the only factor
People always warm up to veterans over time, but the switch in attitudes toward Kyle Busch was instantaneous. To the point that antics like tonight are celebrated from people who booed him every year from 2018-2022.

Ironic as hell that the guy who said hold my watch picked up Kyle after he got a raw deal from sold out Joe.

Joey’s not gonna be shy discarding Bubba here

Been watching weather coverage due to us being hammered by winds. Just turned back to the race to see Byron in the pits. Sounds about right. Hard to believe he’s won three races. Outside of that, he hasn’t been super competitive.

Rare photo of tonight's soft tires in development at Goodyear...

Attachments

• flintstones-car.jpg
    flintstones-car.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 19
Number one box is worth two. Clint got bars!

I thought they were gonna wreck. I still think they’re going to wreck

Back
Top Bottom