Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

Chris Buescher back on the lead lap & in the top 20. He has a fast car, I hope he can grab a few spots. There is still plenty of racing left. My C list drivers have been better than the B list drivers from the Pick 'Em game. Who woulda thunk?

Hung throttle , not good.

Daniel Suarez is indeed having a rough day. I think he keeps his ride for the whole season though.

He's far from washed up. He could win two more titles if he wanted to. That all depends on wether or not Chevy puts their stuff together. He's one of the fittest drivers in all the field while being one of the oldest.

He can race another 10 years if he wants. That's a scary thought because he could return to his winning ways & keep adding to his accolades.
Yeah I hope HMS rebuilds the 48 team, Chevy gets its act together and Jimmie gets 8 at some point. I can see him racing into his 50’s he’s a genetic and workout freak.

He keep's his ride till Arris's contract is up, remember, if he goes, so does Arris, its a package deal.

Yeah. But I think Suarez is a solid driver just like Almirola, they're just not overly aggressive unless they have to be. I can see Suarez winning a race very soon.

Yeah. But I think Suarez is a solid driver just like Almirola, they're just not overly aggressive unless they have to be. I can see Suarez winning a race very soon.
I agree, both are laid back for the most part, that 41 team knows how to get to VL, I would like to see him make there this year.

I've been keeping an eye on the race. Seems a lot like the Xfinity event. I have to think someone will take a calculated gamble if the flow of the race allows it? I'm hoping Bowyer steps up!

Just such a tough track to make passes on

Worst racing I've seen at Phoenix in years. Was high downforce supposed to be cool?

This was very predictable. The racing was much better here in 2017 and 2018. This is the real way in which faster isn't necessarily better. Faster corner speeds do not mean better racing.

Well the guy who he's supposed to replace Bowyer has been fantastic in his stint @ SHR. He's running P2 right now.
Its going to be interesting to see what the future holds for SHR for sure.

MTJ passed and pulled a fender length on Bowyer on pit road. I’m not sure how he doesnt get busted.

I’m so going to be last for the board’s pick em game. Golly I needed the 88 to run well today.

Clint Bowyer hanging tough on Kyle. He's good @ these types of tracks. Would rather see him win this race, I use to be a Stewart fan so naturally I'm happy when I see SHR in VL.

Back
Top Bottom