Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

Not sure if it’s short run car there DW. We shall see

Buescher stuck in the 20's. I was certainly expecting better. It's still way early, anything can happen (good or bad).

Get Suarez out of that car and let someone finish the season. He is in meltdown mode.

I'd give him until the Father's Day break to call that but yeah, I'm disappointed so far.

Yea I have to wonder if aero is going to play this much of an advantage. Chase came back up to the top 10 after his issue but for whatever reason Ryan has stalled out. I really thought he had a better car this far he’s been fast in practices and qualified for the pole. I just hope the 12 crew don’t panic and make adjustments that screw up the car. I really think he just needs some strategy to get back up front (track position) to see if it’s really the car or aero.
I dont think Chase has a winning car. Before the race, Gustafson said he’d be happy with a top 10. Thats where they have ended up after rallying. Can only do so much.

Honestly no need to throw the yellow there unless there was crap littered on the track.

I'd give him until the Father's Day break to call that but yeah, I'm disappointed so far.

He got me a P17 last week in the Pick 'em game. He did finish 10th the weekend before. I can't believe people are already talking about getting Suarez out of that car. He's running about where he's supposed to.

Jimmie Johnson having a solid day behind his ROY competitor from nearly two decades ago Ryan Newman. Cool to see that.
According to some A+ posters here Jimmie is washed up and how dare you mention him. “I don’t know about y’all.”

Clint slide into is stall, he came in hot:laugh:

Really shocked that nobody took 2 tires.
I anticipate it might be too early for that even though like we said track position might be king. We still have to have our late jobber caution. I’d take two then if I was a gambling man.

The Hooters commercials are so awesome lmao “with OUR people.” “Not afraid of a hard day’s work.”

I’m taking a beating in the pick em game, damn it the 88 was running decent.

According to some A+ posters here Jimmie is washed up and how dare you mention him. “I don’t know about y’all.”

He's far from washed up. He could win two more titles if he wanted to. That all depends on wether or not Chevy puts their stuff together. He's one of the fittest drivers in all the field while being one of the oldest.

He can race another 10 years if he wants. That's a scary thought because he could return to his winning ways & keep adding to his accolades.

This high HP high aero package is tearing up these tires.

Back
Top Bottom