Cup RACE thread --- Pocono

And another car goes around

A fellow person of taste I see.
When I was 16, I worked at Chuck E Cheese and had one particular shift where I was proclaiming my love for that godly necter.

A coworker of mine "dared" me to drink an entire ramican (basically 3 or 4 tablespoons...a small amount) of ranch.

I was baffled, as I made it clear I love ranch, and to my knowledge, it's a pretty damn commonly well liked condiment.

In any event, I slurped up the ranch, and watch my coworker disgustingly shout "ahhh, eww! Ehh!"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

LOL the 18 pit crew.

What even is that. A 5 second 4 tire spot?

Not so fast hoss!, whats your uh dip of choice for chicken tenders ?
Shocker alert: I don’t really like tenders. But when I do, I drown that s*** in ranch to hide it. Here’s my man card.

They've been going full gerbil.

Yapping about non existant strategy for the last 5 minutes.. another headache coming on, I have already turned the sound down. Damn they are terrible.

5 almost wrecked, went from battling for p 5 to like 15th. No coverage.

“Rain in the area” but nothing till after 9; ok NBC
357D6993-4DDC-48EA-A878-C3934CFFC807.png

The only other card who could match the 18 in pace just can't get the track position.

Track position is worth billions.

Yeah, only the 5 and 9 have a prayer at the 18. This track produces horrible racing and gas mileage finishes. Please put it out of its misery.

Bubba’s lost the handle.

Needs a demon tweak, Booty.

welp looks like wallace is gonna get screwed by this horrble call

1 looks real fast. Hoo boy.

i dont eat watermelon with utensils either. i stand away from everyone eat it and spit the seeds where ever. i felt like a proud papa when my lil girls came and ate watermelon and spit seeds with me.
A true gentleman. *tips hat*

Back
Top Bottom