Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

About as happy as I've ever been with 6th

Sure cautions helped him, but if anyone in the field had anything to beat him, they'd have won instead. Kyle won fair as he could've.

THE GOAT!!! Just like I said !! Let’s go 18 let all the hate come even more
Never call him the GOAT Again. Call me when he wins a legit championship. These guys are goats.
606CEA24-C38F-4270-AB82-8D6B0ECF28ED.jpeg
AB99EDEE-8575-4208-A3D1-7A16F4E4F778.jpeg
7B2E5B8D-FE54-4E7F-823D-F39B5022BC38.jpeg
BB943F48-D1C2-48C6-8436-4E9D7E845F00.jpeg

Hate to see NASCAR basically give KDB the win two weeks in a row. Old school racing he never would have won.

Kyle maybe best short track racer on the circuit now.

Kyle's the best racer on the circuit right now, by a country mile. Only thing saving this season is that Truex's team and Harvick's team are faster on the 1.5-mile tracks, and even then, Kyle's finding ways to win those races.

I wonder if Kyle can get double digit wins. Looking like it to me.

Hate to see NASCAR basically give KDB the win two weeks in a row. Old school racing he never would have won.

So it's NASCAR's fault Kyle Busch is so much better at restarts than everyone else? It's NASCAR's fault he can get ungodly restarts because he has more car control than everyone else. It's NASCAR's fault they throw cautions for legitimate crashes? It's NASCAR's fault Kyle Busch, who may be the greatest driver in the history of stock car racing, is better than he's ever been?

Okay.

Kyle's the best racer on the circuit right now, by a country mile. Only thing saving this season is that Truex's team and Harvick's team are faster on the 1.5-mile tracks, and even then, Kyle's finding ways to win those races.

Give JJ the car and the track position and a short enough run and I'll take him over everyone. Went from 13th, to 6th in two restarts. Jimmie still can wheel it as good as anyone, and did this win from the back as a 40 year old quite a few times.

Kyle is no doubt the greatest of this era so far

That's assuming the JJ era is over but I'm not sure how that's measured or whatever

For sure. Although as Chase said, they finished P2 but they still have a long way to go to find more speed.

Yep. All of HMS does. The fact everyone’s popping champagne over a JJ 6th place finish shows how far behind they are.

Kyle is no doubt the greatest of this era so far

That's assuming the JJ era is over but I'm not sure how that's measured or whatever

I'd agree. It's odd to put Kyle in an era, he's part of the Tony Stewart Kevin Harvick era really. He's been around forever. He's multigenerational

Back
Top Bottom