Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Give JJ the car and the track position and a short enough run and I'll take him over everyone. Went from 13th, to 6th in two restarts. Jimmie still can wheel it as good as anyone, and did this win from the back as a 40 year old quite a few times.
He we go with this JJ talk ! Give it up dude he is done omg. Dude hasn’t done anything in over a year omg

Every week for the past 3 or 4 years its been the 18, 4, or 78 seemingly the only ones battling for a win each week. Who is honestly surprised that the 18 made it to the front before race’s end? Those teams have obviously found something with the gen 6 car.

I think 2008 he won eight times?

He can do it if he keeps this up, it would be funny to fluff up in the final four tho.
08 he won 8. But never 10. I think he goes double digits this year

I'd agree. It's odd to put Kyle in an era, he's part of the Tony Stewart Kevin Harvick era really. He's been around forever. He's multigenerational
Yeah it's tough to figure these things out because great drivers can pop up at any time

JJ has stolen a lot more late race restart races than Kyle Busch has with cars that don't lead at all. 6 or 7 of his wins since 2015 have come like that lol
2015 hahaha it’s 2018 Man U won’t let the past go lol

So it's NASCAR's fault Kyle Busch is so much better at restarts than everyone else? It's NASCAR's fault he can get ungodly restarts because he has more car control than everyone else. It's NASCAR's fault they throw cautions for legitimate crashes? It's NASCAR's fault Kyle Busch, who may be the greatest driver in the history of stock car racing, is better than he's ever been?

Okay.
Yes, you nailed it Andy!

Every week for the past 3 or 4 years its been the 18, 4, or 78 seemingly the only ones battling for a win each week. Who is honestly surprised that the 18 made it to the front before race’s end? Those teams have obviously found something with the gen 6 car.
These cars don’t drive themselves.

Bingo. I miss the days when even these fast cars wouldnt handle good.

Who remembers pocono 2010? Race is dominated by Edwards and Stewart..then, the last run Biffle, who wasnt good all year, is like 4 tenths fast because short run handling? Lol

It's crazy Kyle is only 32. He will zoom by the King's record of 200 wins. 250 is reasonable. 300 should be out of the question, but with Kyle's wheelman skills it's not impossible.

But Kyle can't win in Cup according to this forum. NASCAR limits his participation in XFINITY and Trucks and he wins a Cup championship and is having an ungodly season this year. #GOAT

Bingo. I miss the days when even these fast cars wouldnt handle good.

Who remembers pocono 2010? Race is dominated by Edwards and Stewart..then, the last run Biffle, who wasnt good all year, is like 4 tenths fast because short run handling? Lol

I miss Biffle, I just wished he would have adjusted better to the Gen 6 car.:(

But Kyle can't win in Cup according to this forum. NASCAR limits his participation in XFINITY and Trucks and he wins a Cup championship and is having an ungodly season this year. #GOAT

There are so many HOF drivers that run circles around this guy it is not even funny

Where are all these people who don’t think Kyle Busch is great? I’m just curious. It seems like every week we have a handful talking down to the masses like we don’t all have eyes.
It’s funny the stuff they say in here man

It's crazy Kyle is only 32. He will zoom by the King's record of 200 wins. 250 is reasonable. 300 should be out of the question, but with Kyle's wheelman skills it's not impossible.
He'd get 350 if NASCAR weren't trying to keep the man down with Xfinity/Truck participation limits.

Back
Top Bottom