Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Good racing.

Clint looks good. 48 has top 10 speed too, for the 4th or 5th week in a row. More bad luck and bad holes at the start of the race.

What happened to Byron?

I'd be thrilled if Clint pulls this one off

I'm behind, but if you didn't like Stage 2 I don't know what to tell you. 2-car battle for the lead, then 3, then 4. And the whole quartet finished within 2 seconds of each other after 90 laps under green.

I am hoping for another LOL caution, like one of those inflatable Toyota letters where the backstretch grandstand used to be blowing onto the track like at Chicago in 2004

Good racing.

Clint looks good. 48 has top 10 speed too, for the 4th or 5th week in a row. More bad luck and bad holes at the start of the race.

What happened to Byron?

I'd be thrilled if Clint pulls this one off

Speeding penalty for the 24. Sucks, was looking like a good night. Hope he can get back up there.

48’s a top 10 car...can’t be nailing the wall at lap 20 and expect results though :(

Wow...that was strange - Clintbert was only .17 seconds ahead and it looked like he was getting caught - then he stretched it out to a second and a half

LOL...Crew Chief telling a driver to slow down.

...yes, yes, I understand strategery

I personally never liked these long runs. I find them boring. Caution please.

Food for thought: We lose on average 30-40 minutes of televised race time to full screen commercials a week, according to CawsandJaws.com. That's absurd.

Speeding penalty for the 24. Sucks, was looking like a good night. Hope he can get back up there.

48’s a top 10 car...can’t be nailing the wall at lap 20 and expect results though :(

They knocked the toe out. But he's had speed the last month. Fustrating he hasnt been able to get up there and get the lap back. On the stopwatch he's been as fast as everyone not in a fast ford tonight.

You.ve missed nothing. Race is on hold cause...BORING!

Once again, NASCAR fans don't know what they want.

Good racing field without the BS cautions, but now the races are boring because of long green flag runs.

Make up your mind, I could not be happier if the race goes on without a caution.

Back
Top Bottom