Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

It's a good thing we have stages to interrupt all this racing. I mean, who wants to see green flag pit stops anyways?

giphy.gif
If it means seeing more of the race I don't have a problem with it. Nobody is laying down either, but please continue.

Not sure if the KFC commercials or the race is better tonight. Here is to hoping the final 200 will be better.

This race is just flying by.
Actually this is working out for me, monthly club meeting tonight, but if the race keeps this pace up, I will be able to make it, I stayed home to watch the race

Fox loves pandering to the lowest common denominator with schlock for their other programs, somehow, that has leaked over into Fox Sports as well
Fox Sports is becoming a joke

Come on Kurt, bring it home

Clean race so far, it has been a good race, but I expect mayhem to start very soon after the first yellow, after all "Cautions Breed Cautions"

Clean race so far, it has been a good race, but I expect mayhem to start very soon after the first yellow, after all "Cautions Breed Cautions"
I dont know , Richmond has been very tame the last few years, its been more like a 1.5 mile race than short track, I am not expecting Mayhem to show up tonight.

I was really hoping to see that 10 car go up and dominate this thing. Hope they can get back whatever they had that first run

Come on, friends, as bad as it is, it's STILL better than 5 minute clips on some sports show.

Yeah, and at least they can't "tease" what is going to happen like they do on our local news - it is actually happening. (still, it's fun to make fun ;))

I was really hoping to see that 10 car go up and dominate this thing. Hope they can get back whatever they had that first run
He certainly has the car tonight

Back
Top Bottom