Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Boring winner.

Rick Allen's call at least moved it from boring, to horrible.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Look at all those Fords
1690756297925.png

Reactions: Pat
Denny is sooooon unlikable. Worse than the worst of the Kyle Busch days (2008-2015 or so)

As a former KFB hater now turned to a big KFB fan, Kyle was fun to hate back in those days. He made it fun to root against him. Denny just seems to be a genuine a**hole on and off the track. I don’t think we’ll ever see Denny make tbe swing to a fan favorite like Busch did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a former KFB hater now turned to a big KFB fan, Kyle was fun to hate back in those days. He made it fun to root against him. Denny just seems to be a genuine a**hole on and off the track. I don’t think we’ll ever see Denny make tbe swing to a fan favorite like Busch did.

That's the difference. KB was young, stupid, arrogant and temperamental, and entitled. But he was also smart enough to lean into it, and play it up outside of the car for show.

Denny strikes a different chord, imo. I think people just don't like his character.

Kyle won a lot and mouthed off a lot and you cussed him. Denny on the other hand is such a weasel you want to punch him in the mouth.

I kind of want to start a thread where RF members insert Rick Allen’s commentary over legendary moments….

“He tried for 20 years…he grew up in Kannapolis…which is near Charlotte…started racing to avoid the mills…whose departure hurt the Kannapolis economy…Dale Earnhardt will manufacture a win for Kannapolis by winning the Daytona 500!”

I kind of want to start a thread where RF members insert Rick Allen’s commentary over legendary moments….

“He tried for 20 years…he grew up in Kannapolis…which is near Charlotte…started racing to avoid the mills…whose departure hurt the Kannapolis economy…Dale Earnhardt will manufacture a win for Kannapolis by winning the Daytona 500!”
Population 27,000 (2000)

God no. We get enough of him in real life. We can't have him tainting historic moments.

So happy for Chris Buescher and RFK Racing. Second win on speed on the short tracks for that 17 bunch. Buescher is a damn good driver and finally has a solid team under him. Brad K is gonna get a dub soon as well.

Equally happy the dead eyed socialpathic weasel in the 11 didn’t back into it.

Priceless.

God no. We get enough of him in real life. We can't have him tainting historic moments.

“Ricky Craven is from Maine…which has almost 1.5 million people….he tangles with Kurt Busch … who is from Las Vegas … whose metro area has many more … they touch at the line…AND PINE TREES BEAT THE BRIGHT LIGHTS AS RICKY CRAVEN WINS AT DARLINGTON”

At day’s end, Elliott finished 13th. He did chip away a bit at his points deficit as he is now 40 points below the provisional playoff cutoff line.

Crew chief Blake Harris utilized the one-stop strategy (under green) in the final stage in an effort to try and make up track position. Bowman sits 42 points outside the provisional playoff cutoff line.

Chris Buescher won the 400-lap race to become the 13th different race winner this season and the 12th driver to lock into the playoffs

This thread seems to be suggesting that Rick Allen’s announcing has gone pants on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom