Cup RACE thread --- Roval

So here is the great confliction we knew would happen one day. Hamcrap gives up his spot to his personally owned team driver to get him into the playoffs ahead of Joey.

It’s glorious Logano could be out. Keep on going Tyler. I just know that caution is going to come out

That should be it for Bells run here. Lost a lot of rear grip at around this point in the last long green flag run.

5/13/20 all in a class of their own today.

This dude is such a crum.
1728855469555.png

“Lord, I don’t ask for much. But if you could see it through to have Kyle Busch do Kyle Busch things…”

Two banger races on back to back? Damn ok NASCAR.

Larson in super Chad mode. Let’s go!

What a Reddick story. He boneheads his car in 7 spins Hemric, gets Hamlin to lay down so he makes it in and he has the booth gaslighting the whole thing lol.

Gosh, I wish the 9 team could have raced for win versus points, but I’ll take it. This may have been last winnable race for them other than Martinsville but it is what it is.

Gosh, I wish the 9 team could have raced for win versus points, but I’ll take it. This may have been last winnable race for them other than Martinsville but it is what it is.
Yeah it sucks, if it wasn't him having to approach today this way it would've been someone else like Larson or Byron tho, was just his turn.

Definitely gonna have to win Martinsville. I don't see any other path aside from a lot of other guys having issues.

Logano never had the juice most of the season, but the five bonus points stolen by Dillon’s divebomb at Richmond looms large in hindsight.
Logano just eluded to this on the post race as well and while I understand the point, I don’t really even see it like that cus the 22 would’ve “lucked” into that Richmond win.

The bigger truth is the 22 never had the raw speed all year.

Yeah it sucks, if it wasn't him having to approach today this way it would've been someone else like Larson or Byron tho, was just his turn.

Definitely gonna have to win Martinsville. I don't see any other path aside from a lot of other guys having issues.
I hold no delusions of a championship shot. Round of 8 is appropriate.

Logano just eluded to this on the post race as well and while I understand the point, I don’t really even see it like that cus the 22 would’ve “lucked” into that Richmond win.

The bigger truth is the 22 never had the raw speed all year.
And you could also go the other way in that he wouldn’t have won Nashville without a record number of overtime attempts. I suppose it all evens out in the end, although Richmond was egregious.

Back
Top Bottom