Cup RACE thread --- Sonoma

I was just thinking, he’ll have to drive through the field or hope for a timely caution. To my knowledge, the field all has to put again.

That's my understanding of it as well, thought I was missing something. Thank you

They can make it to the end from lap 70.

The window is 40 - 45 laps.
Thank you Aunty. I was under the impression that the window was a few more laps and that the people who pitted 10laps ago could make it to the end.

I just can’t imagine Larson winning without a caution.

But then again, they are saying he is screwed even with a caution.

I just can’t imagine Larson winning without a caution.

But then again, they are saying he is screwed even with a caution.
That’s why I want to know how long it takes to pit, with pit on and off time.

I know Larson is trying to get as big a lead as possible. But is it even possible to win it?

Larson is pulling always from Buescher who I guess has to save to make it? Larson ahead of him by just over 20 seconds.

Ticker is weird and has been all day. Booth can’t even tell how far back Larson is. They said 6 seconds, ticker shows 12 seconds.

Pockrass says the margin off pit road was Larson 11 seconds back, down to 8.1 seconds a couple minutes ago

New asphalt and tire wear is at a minimum but still the same the cars that pitted early will need to run a lot of laps on those tires. Larson pitted with only 30 to go and I think he should have a little bit of tire advantage in the last few laps.

He still has to make up 6 plus seconds on the leader and pass five other cars to get to the front....time will tell.

Larson and George Russell must've gone to the same racing school of "if your car is a second a lap faster, pass people ahead of you the most aggressive way possible and lose overall time"

Larson and George Russell must've gone to the same racing school of "if your car is a second a lap faster, pass people ahead of you the most aggressive way possible and lose overall time"
Yeah I mean he has plenty of time. But why do that and lose two seconds? And piss a guy off in the process.

Larson had this in the bag I think. But still, he wasted like 2-3 laps there.

Larson can catch them… aero is another story on if he can pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom