Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Denny in the wall tire down

rain. ugh. no lights. would they delay this again> its not an official race yet...

THROW THE TOWEL!

Attachments

• Throw the damn towel.jpg
    Throw the damn towel.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 149
Love this. they are all walking with the#43

This is it for the week.

Rain will stay until 7. Rain every day until Friday.

Idiotic to start it at 3

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If only contracts were negotiable prior to signing. Oh wait.
It is, we want to maximize the money I put into the product. I would have done the same thing, if I was the broadcasting network. Also, maybe they did not budge when it came to the more traditional times as it was.

3pm it is, for me but if it is cancelled again. Oh joy, the race will start at 12pm tomorrow per Jim Utter.

Don’t really see why it’s a bad thing to point out that if they used common sense this race would be in the bag.
well let's see. The networks who are paying the bills have shuffled their schedule to inform everybody when the race is going to start 24 hours in advance while they are still watching the rainout...Crews, sponsors, teams and the race going(fans) public are informed at that time. . So without any warning lets move up the race a couple of hours..common sense or somebody with 20 20 hindsight that think they know it all...you be the judge.

Talladega Superspeedway is half-way between the dot for Birmingham and the AL/GA state line, or a little east of the last "m" in "Birmingham."

The leading edge of the rain just pushed into the track, and there's plenty of rain behind the leading edge of rain. It's going to rain for several hours.

2020-06-Talladega Radar 3.gif

I was told that noon start times cannot happen because nobody is watching TV and west coasters cannot get out of bed early enough.
You have been listening to the wrong people then... because I didn't even go to sleep until 6.00 this morning and I was up and ready for the race by 9.00am.

Back
Top Bottom